Preemies

Still Nesting?

The Nesting phase is still with me! I went home after 2 weeks @ the Ronald McDonald House and I am nesting again! Liam will be 5 weeks in 2 days.  I have nothing done at home for him, nor do I have anything for him yet. Will this pass before he comes home? I know I have time, it's just driving me nuts right now!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: Still Nesting?

• I didnt have anything done for DD when she was born because I was only 22w- and for the first few months I wouldnt even accept gifts for her - I was so afraid of her not making it. I couldnt even go in her room - I waiting until the doctors started talking about "when she goes home' as opposed to "if she goes home" and thats when I went crazy nesting! I kept nesting until after she got home!
    image image imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • My nesting really happened after he got home. I spent so much time with him in the NICU that I really didn't have time before then. Since getting him home I've been doing lots of online shopping and the sling is my friend for doing stuff around the house. It seems to be trailing off now... I don't think we've gotten a package in at least 3 days :o).
    BFP#1 9/14/10 (EDD 5/21/11); no fetal pole 6w6d, 7w4d, d&c 10/8
    BFP#2 3/16/11, beta 138; 4/12 Baby/HB DS born 9/10/11 at 29w4d due to partial abruption and PTL
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BFP#3 8/19/13 Another boy! 17P, modified bedrest and Nifedipine helped us have a termie! DS2 born 4/19/14 at 38w5d.
  • Loading the player...
  • Doctors are talking when he goes home!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"