April 2012 Moms
Options

NBR: Anyone have a nice laptop case?

SIL asked for a laptop case for Christmas. She's really stylish, so a black or brown one won't do. I want a leather one, maybe in a fun color. She wants something big enough for her laptop (16 inches), power cord, and a notebook. Any recs? Oh, and my budget us $50.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: NBR: Anyone have a nice laptop case?

• Options
    I have a Marc Jacobs case that I love, its got all sorts of bright colors. I purchased it at the apple store. I'll try and find it online and link it for you!
    Baby Hadley Grace - Born at 34 Weeks and 6 Days - Our little NICU miracle baby!
  • Options
    I have a Targus leather tote that has lasted me almost 5 yrs so far - I've taken it all over the world for work and it still looks new.  The only downside . . . its black =(.  But it does have a blue/teal interior for all of the lining.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagesweetdreams2000:
    I have a Targus leather tote that has lasted me almost 5 yrs so far - I've taken it all over the world for work and it still looks new.  The only downside . . . its black =(.  But it does have a blue/teal interior for all of the lining.

I'll look the brand up.  I'm thinking I'm going to have to go with black, I can't find any nice colored leather ones, but she'll be ok with that, as long as it isn't one of those bulky nylon briefcase looking ones!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"