April 2012 Moms
Options

I just did some damage at Kohl's PIP

I am dying at the little girl clothes. Normally, I would feel guilty to shop this close to Christmas but, things were marked down 80%!! And, today was my last day to use a 20% off EVERYTHING coupon. I literally paid $2.80 for one of those outfits.

Sorry for the crappy cell pic!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I just did some damage at Kohl's PIP

• Options
    Love it!  I'm DESPERATE to go shopping.  It was the one thing I went into the weekend wanting to do but it didn't happen due to a sick 2 year old, Christmas, etc.  Maybe I'll duck out at some point today though!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    OMG if mine is a girl, I wanted that pack of onesies you have there!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    OMG thats a great deal! I love the outfits
  • Options

imageImThisBabysMom:

The elephants? I died! I LOOOVE Elephants and so does DS.  

• Options
    imageMDmama519:

imageImThisBabysMom:

The elephants? I died! I LOOOVE Elephants and so does DS.  

We nicknamed this baby the Elephant so I saw those and they were perfect!!! I freak out at all the elephant stuff and H smiles and rolls his eyes.

• Options
    I love that dress on the far left! Shopping for baby clothes is so much fun. :)
  • Options

I love Kohls! You can get some serious deals on their clearance racks!

::cue a moment of sadness that we are Team Green::

imageVisit The Nest!
  • Options
    The two dresses on the left were originally $34 but, I found them on clearance for $10.80!
  • Options
    SOOO CUTE!  How do I get my hands on these 20% off coupons?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    DH and I have been to Carter's twice in the past couple weeks with 20% off coupons.  Little girls' clothes are SUPER hard to resist.  I was with a good friend this weekend and she told me to stop buying clothes b/c we would get some for our shower, but I can't resist, especially when they're on clearance and I have a coupon!!! DH said LO has more clothes than he does at this point between what we've bought her and what people have lent us.
  • Options
    I too have already bought the pink and tan onezees and the pants and the floral dress and sock booties!!
  • Options

imagehheyderh:

I get them in my e-mail frequently.  I also have a charge card there and get coupons in the mail.  I think the 20% off was sent to anyone on their e-mail distrubution though.

• Options
    We have the charge card, too. We get amazing coupons in the mail.
  • Options
    imagesharrison88:

imagehheyderh:

I get them in my e-mail frequently.  I also have a charge card there and get coupons in the mail.  I think the 20% off was sent to anyone on their e-mail distrubution though.

Thanks!! I better sign up.  We spend a lot of money at Kohls.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Cute =0) 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic image image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Kohl's pisses me off. I went there this weekend, and wanted to buy a thin cardigan, just to cover up a little. The maternity one they had was originally marked for $46. Really??? for one piece of fabric? I was looking all over for the gold it was laced with, and couldn't find any. Of course it was "marked down" to $26, which is still a rip-off. Why not put the true price of $26 and mark it down for real with a true savings. "oh gee, Kohl's always has such great sales!!" BS. Coats originally priced for $240? At Kohl's? K....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"