April 2012 Moms
Options

I have a fat face

Stupid Comment Alert!!!

So my BILs GF tells me she can really tell I'm getting big, she can see it in my face getting bigger too.

I hope I didn't shoot her the meanest look ever.

First off, my face is actually not any rounder or fatter. Looking at me, H says it's only my stomach and boobs where he can even tell I'm bigger.

Why oh why do people have to make comments just to feel like they can say they know stuff.

And it gets better......I'm actively looking for a job. She says, well with your past history you need to put this baby first and not get a job. Prioritize.

Well hello idiot, I didn't lose babies due to over doing anything. It was progesterone.

I just said, well women work everyday and they are fine. I'm not worried about getting a job and baby, plus I'm looking for a desk type job, so it wouldn't be overly physical anyways.

She still comes back with, well due to the past, you need to just stay home and take it easy.

Annoyance!!!!!!!!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I have a fat face

• Options
    Now H thinks it's hilarious to say my face is fat. I may need to whip out the b!tch slapper on him!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Get him!

imageimage

• Options
    Ugh!
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Ew. First of all, I actually DO have a fatter face with this pregnancy and people love to point it out to me. Gee, thanks, I needed that. 

And it is really rude for people to express judgement over your decisions. Tell them to shut it! 

• Options
    ugh, how dare she... My next door neighbor saw me over the weekend and says omg your getting so big.. and i started smiling and asked her, well is it pregnancy big or do you really think im gaining that much weight... she looks at me with the most devilish look and goes.. no hunny its fat fat.... :0.. all i could do was turn around and walk away!
  • Options

imageknemier:
    ugh, how dare she... My next door neighbor saw me over the weekend and says omg your getting so big.. and i started smiling and asked her, well is it pregnancy big or do you really think im gaining that much weight... she looks at me with the most devilish look and goes.. no hunny its fat fat.... :0.. all i could do was turn around and walk away!

What is with people!!???

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"