Potty Training

So over cleaning the potty chair!!!!!

I don't know about DS but I am SOOOO ready to move him from his potty chair to the real deal with a toddler seat on top. I would be soooo happy to only have to wipe and flush. DS runs naked anytime we are home and for the most part is doing REALLY well. Starting to come telll me when he has to go. Mostly I am a broken record asking him if he has to go all day long LOL.

Wonder when you transition from potty chair to big potty with the little seat on top? Anyone?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: So over cleaning the potty chair!!!!!

• We actually decided to not use the potty chair we bought for DD. We only use the normal toilet, that way she will go no matter where we are and not have to clean potty's or carry around a special potty she'll only go in. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I started using the toilet with a potty seat on it about 2 weeks into PTing.  I still had the potty in family room where we hang out most of the time and one in his bedroom.  I started taking to the toilet on and off instead of the potty when it was more convenient (has a 8 week old at the time and running DS1 to the toilet was a hassle sometime so we used the potty longer than I planned.). But by the end of the first month we were using the toilet with a toddler seat exclusively.

I would say introduce it.  Maybe start with putting DS on it for his first pee of the day right after he wakes up.  So that way he will definitely go. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"