Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Hi Ladies

In response to the responses from last night (sorry, my computer died)...yes, my ex is a douchebag. The letter is subtle, but definitely badmouthing me. I am taking a copy to the lawyer on Monday.

Also, I AM in the process of divorce. They have served him through his brother. If he doesn't respond in a certain amount of time, they will notify him of a court date, and if he doesn't show up, I get whatever I ask for within reason. And full custody. It just makes me mad that he is making NO EFFORT whatsoever to see his son. Irritating, especially when he sent that letter. 

So how are you all doing today?

Re: Hi Ladies

• I'm sorry you have to deal with all of this. It's not fair to you and certainly not fair to Adi. But on the bright side, it's probably best that your douchbag ex isnt contesting anything or fighting for Adi. From what you've posted, he's emotionally abusive and not someone you'd WANT to have influence on your kid, biologically related or not. Like I said before- good riddance, and I'd just be thankful that he's not putting forth any effort. 
  • I am thankful for the most part, but it's irritating, since he's telling everyone what a good father he is because he sent clothes and diapers for Adi, and some money, but that doesn't make a good father, I'm sorry. I'm glad he's not getting to see him. Even if he were to come forward and try, I would DEMAND supervised visitation. I don't trust him alone with Adi. He still has the passports and ss cards, and Adi's birth certificate. I need to go down and get new SS cards for me and Adi, but the passports worry me...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"