April 2012 Moms
Options

Dear...

Dear Heartburn, 

I hate you. we are not friends, nor will we ever be. I want you to go away and never ever EVER return... never.    

signed, ME 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic image image Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Dear...

• Options
    And me
    i wish i could be joking but my dad is the music teacher at a church so he owuld be mad. we had sex, all the time how bad i know but we dont want to wait and he said GREAT OH KAY! and I was really feeling the wets? down there- too embarsed to say- but he acted like man.
  • Options
    And me! I got heartburn from a candy cane. Wtf?!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes!  I hate having to stop and think about whether or not it will be worth the heartburn before every single item I put in my mouth.
    imageimage
                                                                            A15 January Siggy Challenge- 

Workout/fitness fails 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

imagefoozzle:
    Yes!  I hate having to stop and think about whether or not it will be worth the heartburn before every single item I put in my mouth.

I feel like EVERY single item of food I put in my mouth gives me heartburn :( 

• Options

imageDiamondDani:

That's just not right!

I'm adding my signature to the letter... I'm so sick of heartburn!! 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
     i had a dream i was eating a lot of cucumber salad and woke up with heartburn that lasted hours.. from a dream!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imagecosmodawlitan:

imageDiamondDani:

That's just not right!

I'm adding my signature to the letter... I'm so sick of heartburn!! 

I've heard peppermint causes heartburn.  No fair!  It is candy cane season!

imageimage
                                                                            A15 January Siggy Challenge- 

Workout/fitness fails 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Well it's finally gone this morning... at least for now!   Pepermint has never done anything for my heart burn, but it's done wonders for my morning sickness.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic image image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"