Babies: 3 - 6 Months

Clicky: How long was your baby fussy after 2-month shots?

I'm a little nervous about my baby's 2-month shots on Tuesday. I've heard some babies are fussy/feverish for up to a week after! What was yours like? [Poll]
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Clicky: How long was your baby fussy after 2-month shots?

• I said 1-2 days, but the worst of it was the few hours after. She was just a bit cranky the next day. Don't be nervous, it's never as bad as it is in our minds. 

You can give LO a bit of tylenol after the shots, that helps a lot.  

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
    732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 
    3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
    Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
    Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
    Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
    Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • The doctor told us to give tylenol for the first 24 hrs and we didn't see any side effects.  This time at her 4 month shots they told us not to give tylenol unless she needed it.  Well 4 hrs later my DD was screaming because her thighs were so sore.  Today she is a little fussy, but much better than last night. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • We have a fussy fussy baby in general so when the doctor said some babies may be fussier than normal and other babies are sleepier than normal... I was sure our DD was going to be the fussy one.  She screamed for the shots but fell asleep in the car on the way home... and slept 18 hours for the next two days! She slept so much she didn't have much time to be fussier than normal! I did give her Tylenol.
    Follow Me on Pinterest Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • It wasn't even 1-2 days for DS. He was fussy for the rest of the day after his shots & then was fine. He is getting his 4 month shots on Tuesday so we'll see how that goes. Tongue Tied
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Round 1, C 18 months =) Round 2! TTC #2, Cycle 1 image Oversharer extraordinaire:Blog
  • DD was okay right after the shots but was very fussy later that evening.  I gave her some baby Tylenol before bed and she was fine by the next morning.  It wasn't bad at all, and I'm sure you're LO will be okay.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
  • Didn't answer because I didn't notice any change in babies behaviour except that he slept like a log that day.

• My LO was only fussy the day after.  And really, he was not even fussy, he was just tired all day long.  His eating schedule was a little off too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My LO wasn't fussy. He acted as he normally would, just took an extra nap.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"