Parenting after a Loss

Christmas is rough

I went shopping yesterday and got DD a really awesome walking toy. It's a v-tech sit to stand or something like that. I really really really really want to give it to her now. Do I have to wait 3 weeks? Crying I guess I could always just wrap some empty boxes, and she'd enjoy that. Right? She won't remember ...
I married a ginger.
m/c 12/25/09 (5w5d) mm/c D&C 4/9/10 (11w1d) Take home baby 2/22/11
My boobies belong to cour10e

Re: Christmas is rough

• It's so hard waiting.
    Lilah Eve---our angel in heaven: Born sleeping 12/2/09 @ 28w3d. We love you and miss you everyday, little angel.
    Isabella Faith---Born 12/17/10 via c-section.
    Abigail Marie---Born 11/16/12 via c-section
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'd give it to her now, she won't know.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I have a hard time waiting too. I had to bring DH's gift to my moms so I wouldn't give it to him early. I haven't bought M's present yet. (But I did let him play with his birthday present for about an hour before I wrapped it up.)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We. buy her stuff when she's ready for it and fully intend to wraP empty boxes... The wrapping paper is as much fun as the toys this year. All she'll get Christmas day is the pbk anywhere chair. Yesterday she got the seahorse, we'll order an exersauser today.  They don't understand yet, so why not? 

*Married 10.10.08*
    TTC #1 9.09 - BFP#1:2.18.10= missed m/c, D&C 4.16
    BFP#2:10.22.10=Avelin born 7.2.11
    TTC#2: 2.13 - BFP#3: 7.25.13=Kelsey born 3.31.14
  • Lucky ducks. We have to wait this year since Ian understands what's going on.
    The Blog

Dinner.Hard life?

The brothers I Rule and OMG! with their faithful sidekickFootFoot.

imageimageimage

My life has a superb cast but I can't figure out the plot.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"