School-Aged Children

What is on your kinder-first-second grade boys Christmas list?

I am havng a hard time knowing what to get my first grade son for Christmas.  I swear he changes his mind everyday and seems to pretty much want whatever he sees!  So far I have:

Nintendo DS game, Lego Ninjago set, Lego walkie talkies, art supplies, book, clothes, pair of shoes.  Stocking stuffers - Mario plush guys, Bakugans, candy, Batman underwear....

I feel like something is "missing".   Anyway just curious what you all are getting your boys!

Re: What is on your kinder-first-second grade boys Christmas list?

• His big gift is a Wii, so it's not getting a ton of other things.  Some games for it from the grandparents.  Some books.  A couple of board games.  He just discovered BeyBlades, so maybe I'll pick some of that up. 

He's not into Legos like a lot of first graders are.  He likes them, but doesn't LOVE.

Oh - and his sister's big present is an easel and some art supplies.  He'll probably use that as much as she uses the Wii.

• DS games, xbox games, Beyblades, angry bird plush toys, battleship, transformer treo (like legos), Cars2 DVD
    DS1 age 7, DD age 5 and DS2 born 4/3/12
  • Loading the player...
  • J has been asking for a DS.  We've resisted thus far, but will finally get it for him.  He's also asked a lot for nano bugs. 

He has a ton of legos, so I bought him a book with instructions to make all sorts of cool things with them. 

• Kindergarteners here - They are asking for DS, but are getting Touches. After dealing with them losing Explorer games and fighting over who gets to play what games, I am not venturing back into the world of $20 tiny games. :)

They are getting Beyblade stuff, some Lego books (HP and Star Wars), Cars2 DVD, HP Wii game, and some small Lego sets.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • In kindergarten it was all about the transformers.  In 1, it was transformers and bacugan, now in 2 it's lego lego lego. 
            image image  image 
    To be loved, and to be in love
  • My kindergartener wants Egyptians and a pyramid.  haha  He's getting Playmobil sets. 
  • Very similar to my list for my 7y/o son.  He's getting lots of legos, and the Skylanders game for Wii.  

I always try to get something outdoors-y (this year it's a Razor scooter) and something science-y (this year it's a triops aquarium -- like sea monkeys but a little bigger and more fun.)

My son is getting several Star Wars Clone Trooper books and an origami kit -- he has been very inspired by the Origami Yoda books. 

High School English teacher and mom of 2 kids:

DD, born 9/06/00 -- 12th grade
    DS, born 8/25/04 -- 7th grade
  • First grade teacher here- My boys LOVE Legos, especially the Star Wars ones. Bayblades are also very popular. The How to Draw Pokemon book(s?) are a hit too.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Photobucket
  • My 5yr old wants a Lego Ninjago set and Wii game of it, Skylanders game for Wii, Beyblades and arena, Harry Potter Lego Wii game, trashpacks. His Nana is getting him a trampoline!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"