Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

toddler bed to keep at grandparents house

My parents watch DD twice a week and currently she's in a crib there. However, I'd like to switch her to a toddler bed soon, so I'm wondering what my parents should get. They don't have a lot of space for a twin bed, so i was thinking of something more portable (but safe) and/or a toddler bed? They are keeping the crib as well b/c I'm having my second this spring.

Thoughts? I found some toddler cots online but at a year and a half, I don't know if they are really practical for her, let alone safe.

Re: toddler bed to keep at grandparents house

• I'd pick up a used toddler bed. My parents take DD over night sometimes and they have a crib, but at home shes in a toddler bed. She's ok with being in the crib at their house still, but once baby sister arrives we'll probably put bed rails on the full size bed that's up there, since there's no room for a smaller bed.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • DD has been sleeping on a cot at daycare since she was about 8 months old.  All the kids in her class (16 months to 23 months) sleep on cots for naps.  Just saying, it is a reasonable option if you are comfortable with it.

Maybe a little different though since the teachers are always in the same room as the kids during naps.

• Loading the player...
  • Can you just get a rail and let her sleep on one of their beds?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"