Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Your 12 to 18 m old boy's fave toys

What are they? (yet another approach to Christmas list research)
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Your 12 to 18 m old boy's fave toys

• Options
    Little Tikes tool bench, toy broom and vacuum, books, pots and pans, wooden spoons, measuring cups, etc...., FP Laugh and Learn home, Mega Bloks, Lawn Mower toy...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    My kid is simple. Books, duckies, a couple of cars and he is happy.  He just turned one and is starting to like riding things, even if he can't do it on his own. A ride on toy would be great if you feel like pushing. OH!! and Christmas tree decorations and my computer mouse. Always a hit.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    board books, spoons, the cat, vtech pop and count vacuum (or some similar name), crayons/paper, any kind of ball he can throw
  • Options

My son (almost 14 months) loves books, the fisher price little people zoo talkers animals, and anything with buttons just b. has a cell phone toy which is a lot of fun.  

and i second the mega blocks, they are like giant legos for babies!   

• Options
    Board books, an old TV remote, wooden spoons, the toilet, dog bowls.
  • Options
    My DS loves the Vtech alphabet train along with books, balls and pretty much anything else he can throw!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options

Little People barn, balls, books, tool bench, play kitchen, toy trucks. When he was closer to 12 months he just banged around the kitchen but now he actually pretends to cook.

It's not a toy but he loves his PBK anywhere chair. He also freaking LOVES his step stool in the bathroom so he can reach the sink and wash his own hands. Weird, I know.

• Options
    We hadn't planned on getting DS much for Christmas but I was in our local bike shop yesterday and he tried out a Wishbone Trike. He totally adored it so we looked online and found a second hand one for cheap. Done Big Smile It's one of those wooden runner bikes but it starts as a trike, converts to a bike and then converts to a bigger bike so it covers ages 12m to about 5 or 6 years!
    imageimageimage
    imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    DS loves his "shake and go thomas" its 14.99 at TRU and is awsome!!! he's had it since he was 11 months old and still loves it!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Hmmm...

He is LOVING the train table he got, he can literally play with it for hours so contently.

He is very into books right now. Especially lift the flap and ones that make noise. 

He is a huge fan of his ball pit as well.  

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options

He loves his board books, they're basically the only thing he'll sit and play with. He loves to babble to himself and flip the pages. 

Other than that he prefers to wander around and try to get into stuff :)

We got him a PBK Anywhere Chair for his book reading because he really isn't showing any interest in his toys right now. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

I'll love you forever,
    I'll like you for always,
    As long as I'm living my baby you'll be.
    - Robert Munsch
  • Options

LOL, besides my remote, phone, tv cabinet and chapstick, there are a few toys that he actually plays with:

1. V-tech steering wheel.

2. Seahorse

3. Chicco Mommy Kangaroo with the blocks you put in the pouch

4. mickey mouse clubhouse ride on firetruck

5. he loves the your baby can read videos and books and has learned a lot from them. 

6. V-tech light and sounds farm

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"