January 2012 Moms
Options

Breached Baby?

Hi, I am 35weeks and baby is still not head down.

I was just wondering if I should be worried, or when should I start to worry about her being breached?  

Re: Breached Baby?

• Options
    She still has time to flip.  If you'd like to learn some techniques to help get her to flip go to www.spinningbabies.com They're a wealth of information.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I believe she still have time to turn. My daughter is breeched AGAIN!!! She head down at last week then when I got an ultrasound she was back in breech position grrrrr!(my daughter will be named Brooklyn as well perhaps they are just stubborn lol) Im sure everything will turn out fine for you though I dont think its a worry until maybe the 37th or 38th week then they might try to prepare but truth be told she may still turn. Maybe you could ask your doctor about techniques you could try to turn her or google some. What has your doctor said about her position?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyName Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I agree, there's still time. MIL talks about how she was in for her scheduled c-section because DH was breech, and he flipped the morning of the surgery, a few hours ahead of time. You never know!
    DS 5 years old
    DD 2 years old
    {Baby GIRL due 6.1}

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I had an US yesterday and my LO is still head up. The tech didn't show any worry; nor did I because I didn't really know what 'breech' is...I gues the Dr. will tell me next weeks appt. Im sure you have nothing to worry about from the comments above.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"