Trying to Get Pregnant

I would like a chart stalk if you can spare a few minutes...

Are my temps too low? I came off BCP in September and now I'm wondering if there's any hope this month... Thanks :)

Re: I would like a chart stalk if you can spare a few minutes...

• I'm new... but what BBT are you using? Thats a lot of the same temps.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hmmm, that's a tough one.  Considering you just came off BCP not that long ago, your body/hormones may still be regulating... it's hard to say whether those temps are 'too low' or just normal for you.  Unfortunately (not what you want to hear, I know) you may just need to wait it out a few more cycles with temping to get a better picture of what is going on. 

IMHO, there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of difference between your pre-O and post-O temps, which (as mentioned above) leads me to think that you're body is still trying to balance out estrogen/progesterone production to where it needs to be.  I'm no expert, of course... so I would hump it out regardless.  Big Smile  GL to you!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I agree with PP that you seem to have favorite temps. My coverline has always been 97.3, so in general yours seem high, but your post-O temps aren't rising like most do (even for TTA). Probably just hormones regulating.
    photo d55cd10d-0c40-4454-aba7-d1fb776cb4ff_zpsd847719c.jpg

Married my love 6/11/11 | MMC 10/11/11 | Eliza Frances born 9/18/12 | Rhett Garland born 2/24/14 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• I take it orally first thing when I wake up with a digital thermometer. The alarm goes off and my husband hands it to me, don't even move. Should I be doing it differently?
  • imagePexxa:
    I take it orally first thing when I wake up with a digital thermometer. The alarm goes off and my husband hands it to me, don't even move. Should I be doing it differently?

Is it a basal body thermometer?  If not, try picking one of those up.  They're more accurate.  You need something that is accurate to the .1 degree.  Also, make sure you're taking it at the same time every day, even on weekend.

dx:  Unexplained IF
     TTC since May 2011, 1 year trying, and then 3 TI, 2 IUI = BFN
    IVF #1 (May 2013):  Antagonist Protocol: 
    24R, 18M, 15F w/ICSI; 5dt of 2 early blasts, no frosties = BFN
    IVF #2 (August 2013):  Lupron Stop Protocol: 
    28R, 23M, 15F w/ICSI; 5dt of 1 partially hatched blast, 7 frosties = BFP
    EDD 5/23/14, blighted ovum (6w6d), D&C (8w6d)
    FET #1 (April 2014):  transferred 2 5d blasts = BFP
    C.J. born 01/09/15

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"