If you ordered from KC for Black Friday — The Bump
Cloth Diapering

If you ordered from KC for Black Friday

Did you get any freebies? Or win any give aways? I'm kind of bummed...I don't think I did. Makes me kind of upset. lol But really only because I waited for Black Friday to buy the things I needed and then nothing I needed was on sale! So I thought maybe I could at least get a freebie. Bah.
[IMG]http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac326/marymccune3/IndiePissed.jpg[/IMG]

Re: If you ordered from KC for Black Friday

• I hear ya! Free shipping was about my only "score" and even at that, I could've thrown something in the cart to get over $49 if I needed to to get the regular free shipping!
  • I didn't do black friday, but on Cyber Monday I got BG 4.0's for $15 instead of $17.95 and free shipping.  Yesterday, I ordered some more (just starting my stash) and got a free diaper (OS up to $18 value) with the coupon code WINTER.
  • I ended up getting an Owl lunch sack.  its for age 3+.  Although not useful to me, it is a great gift for my nephew.
    If the house ain't burned down and the baby's fed it was a successful day. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I had my order PLACED, DONE by 12:02 on Black Friday and fell into the 16-50 order number, so I got a tube of CJ's BUTTer.  I really wanted a Blueberry diaper instead that came free with orders 1-15 - hence why my order went in so early.  Still got some good deals though...knowing my luck I was order #16...lol.  Used the free shipping on cyber monday to grab one more BG....but it was at full price by then.  Oh well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards