Pregnant after IF
Options

***STL***

In a previous post, I noticed you mention you had implantation issues.  How was this determined?  I had a c/p with my last cycle, and I suspect this might come up during my WTF.  We transferred 2 chromosomally normal embryos, which is why I wonder about implantation.  Do you typically have low progesterone?  What did they do different this time for you?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ***STL***

• Options

After my two failed IVF cycles, I consulted with Dr. Braverman, a reproductive immunologist.  He did a full immune work up on me and it was through that he determined that I had autoimmune implantation dysfunction.  The biggest change on my last cycle was adding Neupogen.  We also did an early transfer with assisted hatching.

As with my previous IVF cycles, I did intralipid infusions, Lovenox and baby aspirin.  I have an autoimmune disease and endo which are indicators that this could be a problem. 

I don't think my progesterone has ever been checked.  My RE has a pretty set progesterone regimine for IVF cycles.  So, he doesn't believe it needs to be checked.  Since I have DOR, my first fertility treatment was IVF.

Good luck!

imageimage

~SAIF/PAIF/Everyone Welcome~ 

Me= 37 and DH = 41 

Dx: DOR, Endo, APA+ (really high beta 2 glycoprotein antibody and high everything else tested), heterozygous MTHFR mutation, positive for lupus anticoagulant, high FSH, low AMH and both tubes blocked (per HSG on 3/8/11)

IVF #1 - long lupron (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 4 retrieved, 3 fertilized; ET 2 blasts and 1 frozen = BFN

IVF #2 - a version of antagonist with EPP (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized, 2 blasts and 1 frozen blast transferred on day 5 = BFN.

IVF #3 April was postponed to May, May was canceled. June/July was canceled. Had a cyst aspiration and then began IVF #3 in August. ER on 8/22; ET on 8/24 with AH. +HPT on 9/5. Beta #1 (11dpo) = 3; Beta #2 (15dpo) = 29; Beta #3 (17dpo) = 60; Beta #4 (19 dpo) = 118. Heartbeat at 6 weeks 6 days =132.  Lil is here!

TTC#2:  Trigger + TI = BFN; Clomid + Trigger + IUI = BFN.

IVF #4:  BCP + MDLF + Lovenox = 7R, 1F = Transferred 1 6-cell embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #5:  MDLF + Lovenox = 4R, 1F = Transferred 1 10-cell compacting embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #6:  (New RE):  Long Antagonist November 2014 (transferred two 8 cell grade 1 embryos and froze one blast) = BFN

FET#1:  BFN

• Options
    Thank you for this!  I am going to ask about having a panel done to rule things out.  I was also doing some research about an endometrial biopsy.  My doctor is not a fan of doing things just to do them, but I've spent too much money already and this is my last chance.  Test everything possible to make sure this will work!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"