December 2011 Moms

I better go into labor soon...

I went to Target today to buy the last few toiletries I needed for my hospital bag and decided to buy some snacks to take a long too.  We NEVER have snacks in the house and I hear them calling me from my bag...especially the Trolli Nightcrawlers....I can't even tell H I bought snacks because he would be all over them.  They are my dirty little secret to keep and it's killing me!

C'MON MILES!  DON'T KEEP MAMA FROM HER GUMMY WORMS!  

Re: I better go into labor soon...

• Couple of things - first LOL because this is EXACTLY how things would go in my house, but I swear my husband has a nose for finding hidden treats haha so I havent bought any for him yet lol

Second ... I LOVE LOVE LOVE the name Miles ... that would have been our boy name but we drew a girl instead :o

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • LOL yeah I couldn't control myself any longer...we will be having to pick up more gummy worms on our way to the hospital...oops.

We had a huge list of girls names picked out and then found out we were having a boy...he didn't have a name for the longest time because H and I couldn't agree on anything!  The fact that we both liked Miles came as a miracle to us...and it goes well with Wesley which is a family name and MH loves.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"