July 2012 Moms
Options

Kortney K is joining the July moms club!

I just read online that kortney kardashian is 9 weeks pregnant! It's a little shocking that she announced this when she isnt that far along. However, she said she's confident in her pregnancy to share.

I just wonder if this was a way to get the Kardashians back into the positive spotlight but I am excited for her! Maybe we will see her on our board! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Kortney K is joining the July moms club!

• Options
    I'm happy for her...even though I think her boyfriend is a d!ck. Their little boy is so cute. I highly doubt she will be joining our board, but I did see where she was starting a "mommy blog."
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP on 1/1/11; pPROM at 19 weeks; Jameson Thomas born on 4/5/11 at 20 weeks.

Imagine a love so strong that saying hello and goodbye the same day was worth the sorrow.
  • Options
    yaaaaaay...good idea....maybe this new baby will save their marriage....
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagegenkidesu:
    yaaaaaay...good idea....maybe this new baby will save their marriage....

But they aren't married? lol. From the first episode of this season, it seems like he's been making much more of an effort lately than she has!

The first thing that I thought was, "Poor Kim, right on the tail of her divorce, her sister finds out she's expecting again". I know this is a little silly, since it doesn't seem like they deserve tons of sympathy, but if I was 30, had always wanted kids, and just gotten divorced for the second time, I think that'd be hard news to hear.

However, I'm pretty sure Kourtney has had quite a bit of trouble conceiving, she talked about it on the show when Mason was about 6 months old. So I think it's nice that they finally made it work! I hope she talks about it more, since it's a subject that isn't discussed enough.

Does this post out my dirty secret of watching The Kardashians faithfully? Embarrassed

BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary Betas: 10/31/11 4.6 11/2/11 23.8 11/11/11 1916! 11/15/11 7980 Grow Baby, Grow!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"