Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

New to "The Bump"!

Hello!

My name is Amanda and I'm new to The Bump :) My husband and I have a beautiful 4 year old, who was unfortunately born with severe disabilities. After MANY genetic tests, we finally decided we are ready to start TTC our second child. We are scared and excited all at the same time. I am currently on day 3 of my cycle and we will officially be trying this coming month! Our first was unplanned (well, it was more of a "if it happens, it happens" situation) and she was conceived after one week of unprotected sex. I'm assuming it won't be that quick this time... isn't that how it usually works? When you aren't actively trying, it happens right away - but when you really want it, you have to work! haha ;) Anyways - I just wanted to tell a little about myself. Good luck ladies - sending lots of love and baby dust! 

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: New to "The Bump"!

• Options
    Welcome!  Good luck, hopefully your TTC journey will be short.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#1 10 wk missed mc      

BFP#2 DS born at 40+2 on 8/14/12  BFP#3 DD Born at 39+3 on 5/13/14

• Options
    Welcome and best of luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome and Good Luck!
    siggy warning

Anniversary

Me:29 DH:30
    TTC since 10/11
    HSG, BW, Ultrasound, SA, Genetic testing, Karyotype - all normal
    DX - Unexplained IF
    3/13-9/13 - 2 Clomid IUIs & 3 Injectable IUIs - All BFN
    Cycle 25 - IVF w/ antagonist protocol - ER 11/18 (11R, 9F) - ET 11/23 (1 "good" early blast) - none left to freeze - BFN
    Cycle 26 - IVF w/ antagonist protocol  - ER 1/17 (12R, 11M, 8 F) - ET 1/22 (2 "good" expanded blasts) 
    2 frosties - Beta 2/4 - BFP! 2104, 2/7 -  4780, ultrasound 2/12 - holy shiz, there are 2!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Welcome!  I hope your stay is short and sweet!

”text”image

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Hmmm never even thought of that. It is definitely initials. Maybe I will drop the E... Thanks for the heads up!
    Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Welcome!  Best of luck.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Welcome and GL!
  • Options
    Welcome!  My 19 month old daughter has a congenital brain abnormality, so I understand what a huge decision TTC #2 is.  We also did some genetic testing.  Everything looked perfect, so we are going for it.  Good luck to you!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Good luck!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Welcome to the board!  Good luck! 

• Options
    Welcome and GL!

image image

BFP#1 06/01/09~DS Born 01/29/10 via c/s 

BFP#2 05/17/12~EDD 01/18/13~Natural M/C 05/27/12@6w2d 

BFP#3 07/03/12~DD Born 03/08/13 via sched. c/s 

BFP #4 10/03/13 EDD 06/09/14 SURPRISE!!! On our way to 2u2!

image image

International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC)...BF questions/concens welcome!

• Options
    Thanks ladies. And I promise not to be one of the obnoxious/ignorant newbies who constantly post stupid questions that are easily answered with common sense. For example, "Am I pregnant?", "Am I ovulating?"... blah, blah, blah! I look forward to reading about everyone's journeys, getting some great info and hopefully having some laughs. Thanks again!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"