February 2012 Moms

Big Fat Fail

Just by two points. 

It's so weird but I haven't been emotional at all during this entire pregnancy and knowing that I failed this 1-hour test has got me crying my eyes out right now.

Now I need to take a day off from work since I have no car and my husband's away on business, which leaves my mother having to come to the rescue and come to the 3-hour with me.

And the baby is breeched right now. Watch me need a c-section. Exactly what I didn't want.

Oh well. C'est la vie, right?

:( 

Sorry. I'm sure I'll feel better once I sleep on it. 

Re: Big Fat Fail

• Don't worry, there are a ton of us that failed the one hour and then had to take the 3 hour....you are not alone!
  • I had an u/s yesterday and the baby was breech. I had an OB appt. today and asked about the timelines. He said the baby usually goes head-down around 32 weeks and they won't need to consider c-section until 35/36 weeks. Here's hoping!
  • Loading the player...
  • Don't feel too bad--I think I would have failed the 1-hour if I took that test. I got my results today from my 2-hour and even though my first hour sugar level was really high, it started to decrease into the "normal" range at the second hour. If you narrowly missed the passing range, you'll do just fine!

BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I failed by 1 pt. and have the 3 hour on Monday.  Really stinks!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"