Stay at Home Moms
Options

Lonely Wednesdays :(

I hate Wednesdays! My husband has class after work on Wednesday and we might see him for 5 mins in-between and by the time he gets home it's bed time. So I hate Wednesdays they are lonely!! :(. And he will have class Tuesday and Thursday next semester ugh!

Re: Lonely Wednesdays :(

• Options
    I bump when I am DH works late or take the kids to dinner or out for a walk.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Uggghhh I hear ya!  I've been home alone since Friday night, and he won't be home until Saturday night!  Hunting season - blah! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I try to take advantage of the nights alone by taking a long shower, eating in bed  while catching up on DVR or watching a movie, paint my nails - you get the idea.  I find when I do something really enjoyable and indulgent w/o him he seems to come home quicker than I sometimes hope. lol
  • Options
    Thats a good idea. I have to wait about an hour though I can't do any of that until my LO goes to bed. But thanks for the ideas. And I know there are others who are w/o their husbands for longer but still this is my situation and he is so busy all the time anyway then this just makes it harder some weeks :(
  • Options

imageJKLKendyl:
    Thats a good idea. I have to wait about an hour though I can't do any of that until my LO goes to bed. But thanks for the ideas. And I know there are others who are w/o their husbands for longer but still this is my situation and he is so busy all the time anyway then this just makes it harder some weeks :(

Completely understandable.  And it gets rough for everyone, regardless of how often or how frequently DH is away. 

My H coaches b-ball after work several nights a week and if I find myself getting overly upset/depressed/whatever over it, I try and convince myself that it's actually a good thing I feel that way.  Bc I figure if I get to the point that I'm used to being alone w/ LO and w/o DH, well that can't be good for our marriage.  KWIM?

• Options
    I feel the same way. If I didn't get lonely it would be concerning. So it's good and bad I guess.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"