April 2012 Moms

::::ONESIE EXCHANGE:::: (re-post)

LADIES! It's Holiday Onesie Exchange time!The easiest way is for me to post the link for the elfster group and if you'd like to join, click the link and join. https://www.elfster.com/exchange/view/5974504/91578c/If you sent me a PM with your email you still have to click this link and join because I think this is the best way to do it. Also, when you make an elfster account please include your bump screen name in your name so people know who you are. ***The sign up deadline is December 6th and the drawing of names will be on December 7th. You must mail your onesie out by December 31st***I will post this a zillion more times this week/weekend to make sure everyone who wants to participate will see it.  PLEASE do not join this exchange if you do not plan on sending a gift. It made me sad to hear that some people who participated in the previous gift exchange did not end up receiving a gift. Lets be fair, ladies! Note- this is NOT a holiday themed onesie exchange. Not everyone celebrates the same holidays, and it will be hard to predict what size to buy for a baby that will fit in a year. Just buy a cute onesie! I think that's it? Let me know if there are any questions and I'll try to figure it out. 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"