1st Trimester

what was your earliest symptom? and when?

Re: what was your earliest symptom? and when?

• Tender breasts 2 days before my +test at 13 DPO. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I can't tell you DPO or anything or how far along I was before I wont know til Friday how far along I am, but my earliest symptom was my boobs were hurting a week before I got my BFP, they come and go now.  Most constant symptom is lower back pain, which started the day of my BFP and today I've started m/s.  Yay for pregnancy symptoms.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I laid down for a nap at 6pm two days before my BFP (4 wks 1 day) and didn't wake up until the next morning!  So... I was a little tired ;)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • So far I have no symptoms except for maybe some bloating.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Cramping! It was like a constant slight rumbling that I kept feeling. I paid no attention to it.. and then one evening I was horrendously nauseous. I thought "Oh stress from work!". Now its all day 24/7 nausea, zero appetite, fatigue.. you name it. I envy the women who said their pregnancy was wonderful! I'm looking forward to that "glow" I've heard about all of my life.. right now I'm pale and sickly looking lol. Come on glow!!!! Where are you? :)
  • Honestly? Cramping. I knew something was weird when I cramped for a week and a half with no AF.

MARRIED SINCE 09.16.11
    BFP 11.19.11! STICK BABY, STICK! EDD 07.31.12
    ~my poor excuse for a blog~
    <a href="http://s80.photobucket.com/albums/j177/jsull02/?action=view
  • Sore breast and extremely tired the entire week before my BFP....so I guess that would be 10 days DPO? Also I have been SUPER clumsy, and emotional. I some how managed to drop a frying pan full of HOT chicken sausage I was sauteeing (sp) and a pepsi that exploded everywhere all in about an hour. :) Oh, and I fell flat on my face in front of my volleyball team. (I am a coach) And couldn't figure out why in the world my mind and body were not communicating properly!!! haha
  • I had cramps from 4 dpo on. Food started tasting off at 11 dpo. I got my bfp at 12 dpo.
    Mommy to N (3), J (2), and C (10 months). LO4 is due in mid-September.
  • imagefaith_urz4eva:
    Sore breast and extremely tired the entire week before my BFP....so I guess that would be 10 days DPO? Also I have been SUPER clumsy, and emotional. I some how managed to drop a frying pan full of HOT chicken sausage I was sauteeing (sp) and a pepsi that exploded everywhere all in about an hour. :) Oh, and I fell flat on my face in front of my volleyball team. (I am a coach) And couldn't figure out why in the world my mind and body were not communicating properly!!! haha

The picture of your DD in your siggy is sooo adorable!!!

MARRIED SINCE 09.16.11
    BFP 11.19.11! STICK BABY, STICK! EDD 07.31.12
    ~my poor excuse for a blog~
    <a href="http://s80.photobucket.com/albums/j177/jsull02/?action=view
  • Cramps, sore boobs, and constant lower back pain. Still have the sore boobs and intermittent lower back pain but the cramps have stopped.
    BFP#1 10.03.11| Chemical Pregnancy 10.11.11.
    BFP#2 11.13.11| diag@13wks T21/Cystic Hygroma/Hydrops | D&C 1.24.12
    BFP#3 12.13.12| HR 174 | Materni21 - All Chromosomes Normal! | EDD 8.25.13
    BabyFruit Ticker image image
  • Sore boobs and major fatigue. I came home at 4pm and took a 'nap' waking up at 7pm to my husband trying to get me to eat something for dinner.
  • imageJennyBee18:

imagefaith_urz4eva:
    Sore breast and extremely tired the entire week before my BFP....so I guess that would be 10 days DPO? Also I have been SUPER clumsy, and emotional. I some how managed to drop a frying pan full of HOT chicken sausage I was sauteeing (sp) and a pepsi that exploded everywhere all in about an hour. :) Oh, and I fell flat on my face in front of my volleyball team. (I am a coach) And couldn't figure out why in the world my mind and body were not communicating properly!!! haha

The picture of your DD in your siggy is sooo adorable!!!

Thank you! She is pretty amazing if I do say so myself ;-)

• First thing that stood out as being different than usual was heartburn super early, like 4 or 5 dpo.  I don't usually really have an issue with heartburn, and it was really bad.
    imageBabyFetus Ticker
  • Queasiness at 12 DPO, the day before my BFP.  

We were at an away college football game that weekend and I had a few drinks, but not enough to make me feel icky.  We went to a late dinner that night and suddenly the thought of eating, everyone talking about what they were ordering, looking at the menu, hearing the daily specials, etc., all made me want to vomit.  The next morning, we flew back home and I was queasy the whole drive home from the airport.  I figured that the nausea the previous night could have been attributed to drinking and the nausea that day could be from airplane turbulence.  But I had an inkling, so I took a test as soon as we got home and BFP.

FWIW, I did test before we left for the trip and got BFNs. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Flu like symptoms (ache and fever) and exhaustion! it was super early, about 8DPO, I first tested on 10 DPO and there was that second line!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

• I started burping a lot (gross) at about 4w2d. Since then, I have very tender breasts that feel very full and taut, and my stomach is all gassy and bloaty. Lovely. Oh, I'm also very sleepy.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • EXHAUSTION! About a week before my BFP at 13 dpo. And sore, sore boobs.
  • For me it was also super sore boobs, sensitive nipples about 10 dpo.
  • tired & had to pee,  tired within a week of conception!

• I have been really nauseous, and it isn't that food sounds gross, but I have no intest in eating at all.  This started Monday.  Which I also started being crampy and spotting on monday too.
  • As weird as it sounds, both times I knew I was pg because I'm super hungry....all the time! Like I eat a meal and then half and hour later I'm starving!
  • Well, as many people have said, my boobs hurt badly. I could barely put on a bra somedays, let alone sleep on my stomach. I couldn't figure it out. That, and my sense of smell is heightened and I started to feel quesy when smelling strong foods.
  • I got pregnant right after getting off the birth control pill, within a month, so I wasn't expecting to get pregnant so soon. I started to pee super often and at first I thought I had UTI. I worked a lot so being tired so explained too. I could sleep since afternoon through the night. But when I missed my period by a week I decided to take the test and we got BFP!! I took 4 tests to really believe it.

Did I mention we've been married less than two months?!

I am super super happy!!! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I got the faintest line known to man this morning, and I have an IUD, so you can't necessarily trust this symptom. I'm not 100% sure I'm pregnant.  All of my "symptoms" could be complete figments of my imagination.  Also, I have no idea when I o'd, so I'll just tell you how many weeks it was before my (faintest) BFP (known to man.)

2.5 weeks before BFP - *Major* EWCM...only other time I've seen it like that was during my other pregnancies, I suppose this wouldn't be a pregnancy symptom, because this would have been before O, right?

2 weeks before - Peeing all. the. time.  And I haven't finished an entire meal since this time...decreased appetite.  (both very uncommon for me)

(Just another fair warning: I'm pretty sure this is all in my head, because I'm still not sure I'm pregnant.) 

Edited, because I originally gave you a full list of all my symptoms before realizing that you only asked for the first one... 

• Incredibly sore boobs- that and I'm a kindergarten teacher, we took the kids on a field trip to a fish market, and I thought I would pass out from the smell.

"Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same."- Emily Bronte Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • extreme exhaustion.
    BFP 11/29 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Extreme nausea that kept me home from work when I was about 5 weeks. But we weren't trying, so if I had other symptoms I wrote them off as something else.
    Baby Z: 5/21/12

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

**December 2014 September Siggy Challenge - Favorite Thing About Fall - Fall Leaves and Apple Cider**
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Period like cramping began about 5 days before my period was supposed to start and about 3 days before my toothpaste started to taste horrendous. LOL. But that was all I needed to know. Got my BFP at 12 dpo.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"