December 2011 Moms

Induction Scheduled! :o(

I am due Monday (Dec 5th) and my OB is scheduling induction for late night on the 11th or early morning on the 12th ... I am DYING for this baby to come out on her own before then ... I am TERRIFIED of being induced

Please send labor wishes my way please! I appreciate them! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Induction Scheduled! :o(

• Definitely sending good vibes and labor dust your way. But don't be afraid of being induced. Everything is so controlled and relaxed. If anything goes wrong, you're already surrounded by all the right people.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • you still have plenty of time. and dont be scared, your body has a hard time progressing naturally when you are not relaxed.

The bump makes people think inductions are evil but I know more positive induction stories than negative ones. GL!

• Loading the player...
  • Thanks - that makes me feel better ... I am very organized and I like control ... so you would think I would be on board for induction but it still scares me haha typical FTM feelings I am sure
  • Hopefully you go into labor on your own, but I was induced w/ my first and it was no problem at all. Nothing to be scared of. Good luck!
  • imageruby soho:

you still have plenty of time. and dont be scared, your body has a hard time progressing naturally when you are not relaxed.

The bump makes people think inductions are evil but I know more positive induction stories than negative ones. GL!

I agree. I've heard a lot of positive induction stories.  The boards made me feel bad about being induced but I've gotten over it.  Everything will be great!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageruby soho:

you still have plenty of time. and dont be scared, your body has a hard time progressing naturally when you are not relaxed.

This!

I don't particularly want to be induced either, but I've actually heard more good stories than bad about them.

I'm due the day after you and will be looking at a similar induction date if she doesn't come on her own - my OB won't schedule until my appt next week though.

AVT - 12.2.11

LCT - 5.15.14 ~ 9lbs, 22.5 inches

• imagekylayton:
    imageruby soho:

I agree. I've heard a lot of positive induction stories.  The boards made me feel bad about being induced but I've gotten over it.  Everything will be great!  

This. I'm getting induced tomorrow and I was hesitant at first because everyone acts like they are evil and makes you feel like crap for going with one but every labor (even inductions) are different for everyone. I trust my doctor knows what she is doing and wouldn't offer or suggest an induction if she wasn't sure that myself and baby would be OK.

Good luck with everything! You'll do great either way! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"