Secondary IF

I'm jumping in...IF cure

I bought the book months ago, but after reading all the posts.  I am going to start reading it.  I drink a ton of caffeine and eat like crap, plus I am overweight.  I get migraines so I am a little scared of what it is to come....

Re: I'm jumping in...IF cure

• DO IT!  I jumped on the bandwagon.  I figure what's the worse than can happen...I get healthy and feel awesome but still no baby.  2 out of 3 ain't bad, even though I'd prefer the whole shibang.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Ok, I'm a bit clueless...what book is this? I've read lots of posts about it and am interested in trying it. I drinks tons of caffeine and need to stop now.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageKateMW:
    Ok, I'm a bit clueless...what book is this? I've read lots of posts about it and am interested in trying it. I drinks tons of caffeine and need to stop now.

Here is a link to amazon....I havent really read it yet, but it is supposed to help IF with diet and wellness changes

https://www.amazon.com/Infertility-Cure-Ancient-Wellness-Pregnant/dp/0316172294

• YES! I am so glad this is catching on! I can't wait to start seeing the BFP's pop up because of this movement! It takes time, so be patient. But I feel like a new woman since starting! Keep us posted!
    Conceived DD after 15 cycles--- TTC #2 since 11/10---Me- Poor egg quality and supply---DH- Poor count and motility---2 rounds 75IU Follistim/IUI-BFN---5/12 150IU Follistim/IUI-Over-produced! Converted to IVF! 0 fertilized:( Rescue ICSI performed. 2 embryos transfered-BFN

---------Game Over---------

Moving on as a family of 3
    Lou's Infertility News

<a href="http://s863.photobucket.com/albums/ab199/lillinzlou2/?action=view
  • Thank y'all for sharing...off to check it out.
  • I took the book out of the library in the summer...skimmed it...took a few things from it but then returned it (didn't want to give up hot sauce - which I think was one thing - man I love chicken wings now and then)...

Needless to say I rechecked it out while starting this past IVF cycle but was hoping I wouldn't need to read it...but alas I'm now in too!  Started reading it two nights ago...not sure how much I'll implement but I'll definitely take a few things from it...

And I called a Reproductive Acupuncture center so have to set up my first appt. there too...determined to have a pregnant belly in 2012 (and not just the belly flab I have now)!  Once I get AF I'll be back to exercising too...so hoping all of these little changes will result in something positive for all of us!

• Ok, after all this talk on the IF cure, I think I need to jump on the bandwagon too.  Anything to try to help, right?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"