August 2012 Moms
Options

*~*PGAL Check in*~*

Hi ladies..thought it would be nice for those of us who are PGAL to have a check in and get to recognize each others names and offer support...God willing this list grows...hoping more TTCAL'ers join us here!!

1. How far along are you?

2. Symptoms?

3. If you care to share, how many losses have you had and whats your milestone?

4. When is your first appt?

((hugs)) to you all!! Best wishes with girls getting betas! Here's to amazing first appointments!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: *~*PGAL Check in*~*

• Options
    imagelovin life23:

1. How far along are you? 3 wks 5 days (13dpo)

2. Symptoms? kinda sore boobs, cramping (nausea is gone today) very exhausted

3. If you care to share, how many losses have you had and whats your milestone? One loss in July at 11 wks 4 days, found out at our 12 wk appt (missed m/c) my Isabel..xo

4. When is your first appt? 12/16 but I want to try to push it til the 23rd b/c on the 16th I will be only 6 wks exactly..

xoxo

• Options

Great idea, there seem to be quite a few PGAL'ers already. 

1. How far along are you?    4 wks 5 days

2. Symptoms? Tired, crampy, headaches

3. If you care to share, how many losses have you had and whats your milestone?

Two losses.  Most recent was at 11weeks but baby grew to 9wk 3 days.  My milestone for this baby is 2nd tri and then I can hopefully breathe.

4. When is your first appt? December 14 u/s, I'll be 6 wks 5 days

((hugs)) to you all!! Best wishes with girls getting betas! Here's to amazing first appointments!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I wasn't very active on the TTCAL, so you probably don't know me.

1. How far along are you? 4w

2. Symptoms? slightly sore boobs and some gas

3. If you care to share, how many losses have you had and whats your milestone? One chemical pregnancy and one loss at about 9 weeks, baby only grew to 6 weeks. My milestone to get to the u/s and hear a heartbeat. 

4. When is your first appt? Beta #1 was monday (47) Beta #2 was today (140) Beta #3 Friday or Monday. Beyond that nothing is scheduled.

BabyFetus Ticker image
  • Options

1. How far along are you? 15dpo

2. Symptoms? None really. I little tired but nothing bad

3. If you care to share, how many losses have you had and whats your milestone? One loss, in June. I guess my milestone will be a living, breathing LO in my arms :( makes me want Addy even more.

?

4. When is your first appt? December 20th that will be our first u/s.

Mondays betas were 131. Today's were 323!!!!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

1. How far along are you? 4 weeks

2. Symptoms? just a little extra tired

3. If you care to share, how many losses have you had and whats your milestone? 2 losses, to see a strong healthy heartbeat would be a huge milestone

4. When is your first appt? Dec 12th, but I may move it further just to make sure I have a good chance of seeing a heartbeat :)

BFP#1: 5/10/2011 MC: 6/13/2011 9w4d BFP#2: 10/21/2011 MC: 10/28/2011 chemical pregnancy BFP#3: 11/28/2011 EDD: 08/09/2012 {{Big hugs}} to my BFPbuddy lovinlife23!!! Lilypie First Birthday tickers PGAL/PAL always welcome
  • Options

1. How far along are you?  3w4d

2. Symptoms?  kinda crampy/twingey

3. If you care to share, how many losses have you had and whats your milestone?  I had a c/p in August. My first big milestone will be to hear the heartbeat.

4. When is your first appt?  had betas drawn Sunday & Tuesday (8.8 & 51.8, respectively). I'm going to do another beta next Thursday, and then my first appointment is scheduled for December 19th!

Siggy Note: Drunk Ron Swanson is on a break while Amy Poehler takes over for a while, summing up my thoughts on all this birth control, prenatal testing, women's issues stuff in the news.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    dx: LPD & low progesterone 11/2011
    BFP #1 August 23
  • Options

1. How far along are you? 3 Weeks 3 days (according to my ticker)

2. Symptoms? Sore boobs, and had some mild cramping. 

3. If you care to share, how many losses have you had and whats your milestone? We lost our first in July, missed miscarriage, should have been at 11 weeks and baby only grew to 9.

4. When is your first appt? Not yet booked since we just found out tonight! But I am going to aim for 6 weeks... I want/need to see a heartbeat since we didn't get to see one last time around.

• Options
    1. How far along are you? 4 weeks 2 days based on O date2. Symptoms? fatigue, super thirsty all the time, bloated3. If you care to share, how many losses have you had and whats your milestone? I had one loss on 9/27/11 and we made it 7 weeks 5 days after seeing a strong heartbeat. Because they say chances of mc after the hb are so slim and I still had one, my milestone for this pregnancy will be making it full term.4. When is your first appt? My first blood work appt is 12/16 and my first u/s is 12/22. Thanks OP for starting this thread. Great idea! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Baby #2
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    1. How far along are you? 15 dpo (I think) LMP I'm 4weeks 6 days

2. Symptoms? more than I've had in any PG. I swear I started getting symptoms as early as 5dpo. These days I'm feeling sore boobs, nausea, back sore, gassy, tired. The cramping stopped at this point.

3. If you care to share, how many losses have you had and whats your milestone? 2 losses both at 6 weeks this year in august and October. Milestone will be seeing a healthy bean on us since I never made it that far.

4. When is your first appt? Did a round of bw Monday. First us appt dec 21
    BFP #3 11/27/11, EDD 8/3/12 BabyFruit Ticker
    BFP #1 8/1/11, Natural MC 8/12/11 6 weeks
    BFP #2 9/25/11, Natural MC 10/3/11 6 weeks

• Options
    imagelovin life23:

Hi ladies..thought it would be nice for those of us who are PGAL to have a check in and get to recognize each others names and offer support...God willing this list grows...hoping more TTCAL'ers join us here!!

1. How far along are you? 4w 2d

2. Symptoms? Nausea (esp after taking my prenat), MAJOR bloating, some cramps

3. If you care to share, how many losses have you had and whats your milestone? One loss at 7w, a year and 2 months ago. We found out about the miscarriage on our 3 year anniversary

4. When is your first appt? Not sure yet. I go in one more time for betas next Wed (I'll be 5w1d) and then they'll schedule it. I'm hoping I don't have to wait until after the holidays!

• Options

1. How far along are you? 5ish weeks, not sure

2. Symptoms? Hunger, IBS, my milk seems to be drying up. :(  

3. If you care to share, how many losses have you had and whats your milestone? 1 I don't think we have a milestone

4. When is your first appt? 12/9 Next Friday!

• Options

This is such a great idea. Thanks for posting!

1. How far along are you? 4wks 2days

2. Symptoms? Fatigue, unquenchable thirst, gassy, headaches & bigger boobs.

3. If you care to share, how many losses have you had and whats your milestone? We had one loss at 8wks in October. We saw the hb the day before, so my milestone will be at the end of the first tri.

4. When is your first appt? They're going to call back to schedule, i just called in yesterday and i'm still waiting for the nurse to call me. I'm hoping something before Christmas, tho!

• Options
    imagelovin life23:

1. How far along are you? 4wks, 4days

2. Symptoms? Bloating++, R hip pain++, Fatigue.

3. If you care to share, how many losses have you had and whats your milestone? 2, 6 weeks.

4. When is your first appt? Had blood drawn this Tuesday, scheduled again for next Tuesday, and then I think we'll book an appointment after that!

((hugs)) to you all!! Best wishes with girls getting betas! (My Betas were 1,690 and progesterone 22.1 at 16dpo) Here's to amazing first appointments!

*hugs* to all xo 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"