Infertility
Options

is a heating pad ok?

I don't want to scramble my eggies. but i way over did it today. I decided today, day 11 of stims was a good day to clean my house. i mean i kinda had to.. my hubby wrote i love you in the dust on the tv. so now i am S-O-R-E. is a heating pad ok?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: is a heating pad ok?

• Options
    Yes! and a must for me. I have one that Mom made me from wheat that warms in the microwave and I got some more wheat yesterday from Whole Foods so I can make another to get me through the next 2 weeks.

Multiple ectopics, 2 failed IVF's
    IVF #1: Did not get to ET, embies all failed PGD (major chromosomal defects)
    IVF #2: We have 2 chromosomally perfect embies as a result of PGD (Boy/Girl) 1 failed the thaw (Girl) Transferred 1, yet ended as a c/p
    Thought it was the end of our TTC Journey 6/20/2012
    SHOCK BFP 9/28/2012: IT'S A BOY! and everything is normal !!!!!!

Little A born 38w 2d on 05/23/13 and is a true miracle for this IF Vet!

• Options
    It helps after our ER too, but cant use after ET. I can so relate to the house cleaning. If this works for me Im going to have to hire a housekeeper to keep my sanity!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageReilly626:
    If this works for me Im going to have to hire a housekeeper to keep my sanity!
    '

Amen!

• Options

Yes! I lived with my heating pad through stims. The Doctor advised me not to use it after the ET. Feel better!

That is funny about the dust. You are too sweet, I was a crab apple when I was taking stims. If my husband had done something like that I probably would have put the dust rag on his pillow or placed arrows across the floor to where the cleaning supplies are. I was quite moody on my meds.

Hang in there! GL with your ER!

Me: 39 DH: 39 Dx: MFI, DOR, Poor Responder Our only option is IVF with ICSI; 1/11 IVF#1.1: Lupron flare, canceled lead follie/poor response; 3/11 IVF#1.2: EPP, canceled due to lead follicle/poor response; 10/11 IVF#1.3: Antagonist, microdose HCG, 2 embies 2dt BFN; 12/11 IVF #2: Stims started 12/17, ER: 12/27 3R, 1 mature, 1 fert, other 2 eggs matured overnight and rescue ICSI performed and both fertilized! (frozen on 12/30), On 12/29 1 2d 4-cell, grade 1 embie transferred. 1/12: Scheduled Beta, FX'd! IVF Snowflakes!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    I hope you feel better.  Tylenol also helped me when I over did it. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"