Pregnant after IF
Options

next u/s tomorrow and week full of appointments

So this week has been full of visits to the doctor and MFM.  I go tomorrow for my next high level u/s to monitor the enlarged ventricles in my little girls brain.  Fingers crossed for stable sizes or little enlargement.  I will update again tomorrow afternoon.  I wish I could say I was not anxious about this appointment, but I'm a wreck.  I can push the stuff out of my mind between appointments but when they are here I do nothing but worry. 

I ended up going to the OB yesterday and today as well.  Today was my monthly OB appointment and 1 hour GTT but I ended up going in yesterday for an unscheduled NST.  Monday and Tuesday I was having a ton of Braxton hicks contractions all afternoon to the point I could not tell anymore when I was having one and when I wasn't. 

Monday I left work early and went home to rest and felt better.  But when the same thing was happening yesterday I freaked out and called the OB.  They brought me in and hooked me up to the monitors.  Once I was lying down in the soft bed they have for these tests for awhile I started to feel better and my contractions stopped, but I was having about 4 in 20 mins when I first got there.

The doc also did a cervical check yesterday and today and everything looks good so the only thing the doc suggested was that I was dehydrated.  Who knows what was going on but I'm sure stress and the 3 flights up and down to the bathroom in my office are not helping.  Feeling much better today though.

Any T+Ps you can send my way for a good scan tomorrow would be appreciated.  thanks ladies!

~Lauren~
**SAIF always welcome.**
After 2+ years, 3 losses, 3 surgeries, 2 IVFs and 1 FET our little girl is here.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
my read shelf:
Lauren (babystinkbreath)'s book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
Read in 2011: 56/55
Read in 2012: 31/30
Read in 2013: 1/25
Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: next u/s tomorrow and week full of appointments

• Options
    ((HUGS))  Sending lots of T&Ps to you and your LO!

imageimage

~SAIF/PAIF/Everyone Welcome~ 

Me= 37 and DH = 41 

Dx: DOR, Endo, APA+ (really high beta 2 glycoprotein antibody and high everything else tested), heterozygous MTHFR mutation, positive for lupus anticoagulant, high FSH, low AMH and both tubes blocked (per HSG on 3/8/11)

IVF #1 - long lupron (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 4 retrieved, 3 fertilized; ET 2 blasts and 1 frozen = BFN

IVF #2 - a version of antagonist with EPP (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized, 2 blasts and 1 frozen blast transferred on day 5 = BFN.

IVF #3 April was postponed to May, May was canceled. June/July was canceled. Had a cyst aspiration and then began IVF #3 in August. ER on 8/22; ET on 8/24 with AH. +HPT on 9/5. Beta #1 (11dpo) = 3; Beta #2 (15dpo) = 29; Beta #3 (17dpo) = 60; Beta #4 (19 dpo) = 118. Heartbeat at 6 weeks 6 days =132.  Lil is here!

TTC#2:  Trigger + TI = BFN; Clomid + Trigger + IUI = BFN.

IVF #4:  BCP + MDLF + Lovenox = 7R, 1F = Transferred 1 6-cell embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #5:  MDLF + Lovenox = 4R, 1F = Transferred 1 10-cell compacting embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #6:  (New RE):  Long Antagonist November 2014 (transferred two 8 cell grade 1 embryos and froze one blast) = BFN

FET#1:  BFN

• Options
    You are in my thoughts sweetie. 
    TTC since 2006
    Me: 36 DH: 40
    DH dx azoospermia My dx: RA & AMA
    d-IUI's--6/10, 7/13 & 8/4: all BFN
    d-IVF#1--Lupron/Menopur/Bravelle/Novarel; mini-dose protocol
    ER: 10/25--18R; 14F; ET: 10/28--3dt of 2 embies; 3 blasts frozen
    + HPT 11/4; Beta #1--14dp3dt: 441; Beta #2--21dp3dt: 9298
    One beautiful jelly bean growing! Saw h/b on 11/28 and 12/5!!!
    P/SAIF welcome
    <a href="http://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b315/mandalinn/?action=view
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sending thoughts for wonderful news at your scan. I am hoping and praying so hard for a miracle for you and your baby girl.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Sending lots of T&Ps your way ((HUGS))
    TTC 12/2009
    Me: 32 - Stage II Endo / DH: 36 - Low count and morphology (1%)
    IUIs 1-3 BFN, lap Dec. 2010, IUIs 4-6 BFN
    IVF w/ICSI #1 - ER 2/8: 24R 19M 9F ET 2/13 2-5 day blasts (no frosties) = BFP - b/g twins!
    E & C Born 10/19/2012
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Sending lots of good thoughts for tomorrow's scan!!
    Dx: Unexplained Infertility

TTC #1 
    IUI's #1 - #3 Clomid = BFN's, IUI #4 Follistim = BFP
    Grayson arrived via emergency c-section on 7/28/12!

TTC #2 
    IUI's #1 - #4 Follistim = BFN's
    IVF #1 w/ ICSI + PGS: Lupron/Follistim/Menopur
    ER 4/13 - 19R, 13F, 4 PGS tested embryos, 1 normal
    5/14 FET: BFP. Beta #1: 123, Beta #2: 327, Beta #3: 854
    Cora arrived 1/23/15 via RCS!
  • Options
    Sending T&P's your way. ((HUGS))

After 4 years, 3 failed IUIs and 2 failed IVFs our surprise miracle is here!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My Blog

TTC # 2 BFP 03/02/13 = CP, BFP 05/14/13 = CP, BFP 08/09/13 = CP

RPL testing = normal

TI Cycle #1, 50 clomid days 3-7, 150 iu Follistim days 8-11 = BFP! EDD May 22, 2014

Betas: 13 DPO = 79, 15 DPO = 149, 19 DPO = 788, 22 DPO = 2031

• Options
    Sending lots of T&P your way!!
    Renee- 37 DH - Chad - 39
    2/06 - surprise pregnancy - twins
    3/06 - m/c 1st baby at 6 weeks 
    5/06 -2nd baby had no heartbeat at 14 wks.
    D&E - Bled out. Blood transfusions. Week in ICU - Cheated Death!
    Diagnosis: Blood clotting and bleeding disorder, immune issues, & cervical stenosis
    5/10 - 1st IVF cycle - BFN
    FET - 10/12/10 - BFN
    1/11 - IVF with PGD - BFN
    IVF - May - BFN
    6/11 New RE - fingers crossed!
    9/11 - IVF - 4 transferred
    10/13 - BFP!!
    It's a boy! Clint Michael, Due in June!!!

• Options
    I'm still holding onto a miracle for your sweet baby girl! Can't wait to hear about a good scan tomorrow . HUGS!
  • Options
    You and your LO are in my T&Ps daily.  I'll be sending up extra tomorrow.  Hoping the u/s shows little to no enlargement.
  • Options
    Good luck with the u/s. ((Hugs))

• Options

L, I'm praying for you and your little girl tomorrow!   Praying that you have a good scan tomorrow and that her ventricles aren't further enlarged.  I'm sorry that you've had such a hectic week with appointments, not to mention contractions. Glad you're feeling better.  Hopefully you can take it easy, but that's easier said than done.  Hugs. 

• Options
    I was so anxious before our MFM appointments, I always expected the worst. I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed for great measurements tomorrow!!!! Please update as soon as you can. Hugs, sweetie.
  • Options

Sending you lots of T&P for your u/s appt tomorrow!!  I'll be thinking of you and looking for your update.

Also so sorry about all the contrax yesterday.  So scary, but I'm glad to hear all turned out ok!

• Options

So glad to hear everything is ok! Keep drinking that water and stay hydrated! You and your sweet baby girl are in my thoughts and prayers!!! ((((((hugs))))))

After 5 years of TTC, 3 IUIs, 5 IVFs, 2 FETs, multiple losses and an adoption that wasn
  • Options
    Thinking of you and your little girl!  Hoping for a good update from you tomorrow.  *hugs*
  • Options
    Will definitely be sending lots T&P's your way for a great appt tomorrow! Looking forward to your update!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

~*~ Our IF Journey~*~
    TTC for 5+ years
    2/09 - TI = BFP * 3/09 - M/C with D&C * 8/09 - C/P
    Jan - July '10 - Clomid/Follistim + IUI = all BFN
    Aug - IVF #1 - 3 embies transferred = BFN
    Mar - IVF #2 - 2 embies transferred & 4 frosties = BFN
    June - FET #1 * 2 embies transferred = BFP (C/P @ 5w4d)
    Sept - FET #2 * 2 embies transferred = BFP
    Nov - M/C & D&C at 10 weeks
    May - surprise BFP with no medical intervention
    Sept - 20 week US showed we're having a BOY!
    ~*~ EDD: 2/4/13 ~*~

*My IF Blog*

Our Bulldogs - Bubba & Millie
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Big (((HUGS))) Keepung you and your precious girl in my T&Ps!!
  • Options

First: 3 fricken flights of stairs just to pee. OMG! I'd seriously get a pot and keep it by my desk :)

Second: SUPER HUGE T&P's for tomorrow's scan. You and LO are always in my T&P's!

• Options

I hope everything goes well today! Thinking of you! ((Hugs))

• Options
    I hope all looks well on the u/s today.  T&P's for you guys!

After 2+ years and multiple treatment cycles,
    including an IVF vacation in Costa Rica/Panama,
    IVF #2 brought us our miracle baby!

Surprise!  Baby Boy is on the way!

• Options
    Thinking of you ,Sweetie! You and your little girl are always in my prayers!!!!

Dx: PCOS, Anovulatory, Amenorrhea 2006
    TTC: Sept 2008
    IVF#1 Cancelled due to breast biopsy.05/01/20

IVF#1.2- 9/2010 - Cancelled Oversurpressed

IVF#2 Microdose Lupron 10/2010 Beta 11/09=BFN
    IVF#3 2/2011 - 2 blasts(2/25) Beta 03/11 =BFN
    IVF#4 Lupron 01/02 =2 blasts, beta's 1-4 198,234,398,3100!!BFP
    FET 3/2014 2 blasts BETA 3/20=BFP TWINS EDD 11/27 TEAM PINK!!!                   

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"