Babies on the Brain

Ah memories

VH1 has on the top 100 songs of the 00's

I had forgotten about the thong song, and the commentors are hilfuckinglarious!

Http://Alwaysannaleigh.WordPress.com

Re: Ah memories

• I watched a lot of that a few weeks ago...isn't Pete Wentz the host?  It was pretty funny/nostalgia-inducing.
  • Yea Pete Wentz is the host. I'm sitting here going OMg I loved that song, I forgot all about it! Good times I tell ya good times.
    ____________________________________________________________________________
                          My sweet Rylee girl 8-13-2007 and my sweet Emmett man 4-13-2010
                               Annaleigh Willow Elise born and passed at 26 weeks 1 day
                                      Thursday October 17th 2013 from trisomy 13

• Loading the player...
  • How could you possibly forget about the Thong song!?!?
  • I ad also forgotten It Wasn't Me, and I believe in a Thing Called Love. I'm loving this show.

• We watched it. Dh and I both totally disagreed with the #1 song though, lol.
    imageVisit The Nest! image
  • imagekayash:
    We watched it. Dh and I both totally disagreed with the #1 song though, lol.

It is still in the 60s.

• imagekayash:

I have completely forgotten what the #1 was.  I'll have to google!

• imagekaydee_2008:

imagekayash:

It is still in the 60s.

That's why I didn't post it Stick out tongue

We watched it when it originally aired a month or so ago.

• imagekayash:
    imagekaydee_2008:

imagekayash:

It is still in the 60s.

I think I know what it is. Isn't it crazy love or something like that?

• imagekayash:
    imagekaydee_2008:

imagekayash:

It is still in the 60s.

I googled...yeah, I remember thinking that song being #1 was very anti-climactic for me.  Suckage.

• imagesevans1975:
    imagekayash:
    imagekaydee_2008:

imagekayash:

It is still in the 60s.

I googled...yeah, I remember thinking that song being #1 was very anti-climactic for me.  Suckage.

I know! I like the song but not that much!!

Kaydee - yeah.

• Yea I'm not impressed with the number  1 either.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"