Toddlers: 24 Months+

Chirstmas for DH

This Christmas is kind of lame for DH and I.. (lame might not be the best word). We each have two things for eachother and we both knw what they are [:/] We have never dont this before and Im not sure I'll be doing this again.

I want to get him a little something that he doesnt know about- any ideas?? What are you getting your SO? and what about stockin stuffer ideas?

The gifts we have for eachother already are- we each have slippers, and nice $$$ jackets, we live in N. Idaho so its really needed

Re: Chirstmas for DH

• Does he have a man cave? Maybe some sort of knick knack for it? DH spotted some team logo gnomes when we were in the mall a couple months ago, so I picked one up "from DS" the other day.
  • Does he dress up for work? Last year I got DH metal collar stays that were engraved with a little message from DD (from Etsy). Red Envelope sells these too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • smallish stocking stuffers...

A new video game, nice wallet full of pics of family, Guy movie on DVD or blueray,

Suggestions for DH to put in your stocking,

gift card to local spa, inexpensive but nice earrings/jewelry, a book or two if you read from your fav author, total chic flick dvd/blueray, small photo album of family for purse.

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Birthday
  • I got DH a travel coffee mug with a pic of DS on it. He loves it and uses it everyday. If you DH drinks coffee.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • In DH's stocking I put a small bottle of cologne, elk jerky, Starbuck's via and k cups, Adrian Peterson ornament, gift card to Starbucks and his fab pizza place, and some of his fab candies.
  • How about a little something naughty as a stocking stuffer?  DC is young enough that they won't "get" what it is, and odds are christmas morning will be too involved in the toys to care what's in dad's stocking.  If you want to do something simple/cheap just do a little pair of black lace underwear, or a flavored lube, or a toy for the both of you....lots of ideas really!  GL!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"