Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Motorola video monitor?

Does anyone have one of these? We currently have a Summer Infant Day & Night monitor but are expecting another baby in April and this monitor won't allow us to add an additional camera. Plus we've had nothing but problems with the Summer Infant monitor.

So as I was researching different Summer Infant models with two cameras, I came across the Motorola video monitors and saw that they get pretty good reviews. So I was wondering if anyone here has one and what your thoughts are?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Motorola video monitor?

• Options

We have this one:

https://www.amazon.com/Motorola-Digital-Video-Monitor-Screen/dp/B004VL2VRO/ref=br_it_dp_o?ie=UTF8&coliid=I2X97IV70QAW9C&colid=38EHOQYIAR7FR

And love it so far. Its easy to use, the sound quality is fantastic, and the video at night is very very clear. The cons: The battery life could be better (but isn't horrible) and the daytime video isn't very clear. We'd still buy it again though. Love how it can pan the room and the two way audio (very helpful for DH and I talking back and forth).

"Hope is faith holding out its hand in the dark." -George Iles
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm interested in any responses too.  I am leaning towards the Motorola video monitor too.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageBlue789:

We have this one:

https://www.amazon.com/Motorola-Digital-Video-Monitor-Screen/dp/B004VL2VRO/ref=br_it_dp_o?ie=UTF8&coliid=I2X97IV70QAW9C&colid=38EHOQYIAR7FR

And love it so far. Its easy to use, the sound quality is fantastic, and the video at night is very very clear. The cons: The battery life could be better (but isn't horrible) and the daytime video isn't very clear. We'd still buy it again though. Love how it can pan the room and the two way audio (very helpful for DH and I talking back and forth).

Haven't used it yet, but we got this one in the 2.8 inch screen from our registry.  Seems to have good reviews.  My DH is a tech nut and he even ok'd it.

• Options
    We have the one that the PP linked to and love it!
  • Options
    We have it... we purchased it to replace a Summer Infant one that broke after 2 months of use.  (Yeah).  I LOVE the Motorola monitor... it's 1000x better than the Summer Infant one.  Sound quality is great, the picture is clear, we never have issues with it cutting out, the range is great... I could go on and on.  The only thing I don't like about it is that you can't turn the sound completely off.  The Summer Infant monitor had a feature where you could turn the sound off but leave the lights on that indicate baby is making noise, and I miss that feature.  Otherwise, the Motorola is fantastic.
    PhotobucketLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Awesome! Thanks ladies! I think I'll be getting one of these instead of another Summer Infant one!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"