Cincinnati Babies

Anyone else affected by Chiquita's move?

DH was/is IT at Chiquita, and now that they're moving we're scrambling to find him another job. Ugh. Anyone else affected?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Anyone else affected by Chiquita's move?

• My mom is a manager in their transportation department and she's struggling with whether to move to Charlotte with them or not.  She has my brother and his 3 kids living with her right now, so she's worried about leaving them.  She's in her 50's so she's worried about trying to find another job locally. Craziness! Especially with how quick they are planning on making the move.
  • @ Whitney... what type of IT role would your husband be looking for?

• Loading the player...
  • I almost worked there. I had an interview there about 6 months ago!
  • Oh ladies I am sorry your families are being impacted. Good luck to your loved ones with the decision-making process and the job hunt, if it comes to that. This stinks for Cincinnati.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • My husband works in IT, maybe he knows of something available.  What does your husband do?  Feel free to email me at nursegabbard at gmail
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My DH is an Information Systems Manager--- feel free to email me, too: alison dot palassis at gmail dot com
    Married 12.27.03

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Wow. Thanks ladies! DH is an Applications Systems Analyst. I will definitely pass the emails along to him. Thank you so so so much!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I know Vantiv (5/3 Bank spin-off) is hiring many IT positions: www.vantiv.com

• HI - my husband is a Program Supervisor - feel free to send me an email and I will be happy to forward your husband's resume along to my husband, they had an opening a few weeks ago and may still  - mkreimer09@gmail.com
    BabyFetus Ticker imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"