High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

PSA/Warning - for LOVENOX ladies...

For the second time, Cu ra Sc r ip t  has effed my order up.

They once again sent my $5K order of lovenox in a plain box, with NO packing, and NOT in a cooler. From Orlando (80+ degrees) to MN.... 29 degrees... standard overnight.

That means it sat in the heat at the airport, got freezing cold at 40K feet, then sat on a freezing cold UPS truck ALL DAY until it made it to my house.

I had to FIGHT with them for a long time to get them to agree to a new order. The drug's lit sheet says it can be "at or above 39 degrees for up to 12 months and still be stable."  I finally won when I said "show me where it can be at 30 degrees for 24 hours, and I'll shut up."   lol.

For me, it's important that I know my medication works. (hell, I think it's THEE reason why I'm still pregnant at 20 weeks, after 12 other pregnancies.)

So make SURE that if you do not get your lovenox in a cooler, you call and make them fix it.  (obviously I'm forced to do mail order, pick up would be so much easier, but my plan won't allow it)

My rant slash PSA for the day ;-)

Join us - Commit Random Acts of Kindness, and say "I did it for Cricket" Cricket's Cadence

Re: PSA/Warning - for LOVENOX ladies...

• Options
    Wow!  I can't say I'm not surprised though.  I use them too and had an issue with a different medication.  So far they haven't messed up my Lovenox (knock on wood).  I have complained a lot about the plain/unmarked box to no avail also, because the last company I used had theirs specifically marked for temperature and fragility.  Good luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"