Babies: 9 - 12 Months

It was almost a great day. :P

K didn't wake until 7 (H woke me, but that's a separate issue). I've gotten 3 loads of laundry washed & dried and diapers are in as we speak. They're not put away yet, but at least in the bedroom. I made H's croissant-wiches for the rest of the week, bakes some turtle cookies, gave K her lunch & prepared tomorrows, and got supper going in the crock pot. I also cleaned up everything and ran the dishwasher. I was feeling like a domestic goddess.

Then we attempted the afternoon nap.

There was screaming, biting, kicking, scratching and more. K is now watching her signing DVD while I have a cup of coffee and take a lot of deep breaths. ::sigh::

Re: It was almost a great day. :P

• The flailing is ridiculous these days and the neighbors probably think I'm killing her. I feel ya.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm still VERY impressed by your flurry of domestic goddess-ery.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageDoodle2011:
    I'm still VERY impressed by your flurry of domestic goddess-ery.

So I shouldn't say that I also finally made a new dry erase board, right? Big Smile

• Cute! I've been wanting to make a similiar dry erase board that I saw on Pinterest.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageHyfagal:

Cute! I've been wanting to make a similiar dry erase board that I saw on Pinterest.

Thanks. That's were I got the idea.

• imageOctGirl80:

imageDoodle2011:

So I shouldn't say that I also finally made a new dry erase board, right? Big Smile

That is so cute! How did you do that?

And Henry JUST went down for his first nap of the day...so I feel for you.

imageimage
    BFP # 1- DS ~ TTC #2 since Jan. 2012 - BFP # 2 - "Baby Elsie" - Blighted Ovum - D&C August 22, 2012 at 7w3d, BFP # 3 - CP - December 30, 2012, BFP # 4 - CP - March 19, 2013 ~ First RE Appt. 4/24/13 Med cycle #1: 50mg Clomid and Trigger shot = BFN. Med. Cycle #2: 6 cysts found. No meds/rest cycle. Trying on our own = BFP # 5! Beta #1 = 77, Beta #2 = 129 Beta #3 = 94 - CP - July 2, 2013. BFP # 6! Beta#1 = 21, Beta#2 =58 Beta#3 = 134. U/S shows heartbeat of 142 at 7w2d!
  • I like the dry erase board idea, I also saw it on Pinterest. And kuddos to you for getting all that done.
  • imageHenHen25:
    imageOctGirl80:

imageDoodle2011:

That is so cute! How did you do that?

And Henry JUST went down for his first nap of the day...so I feel for you.

It's so easy, it's crazy. It's just a picture frame with a white mat. I printed the picture at 50% so that it would be light. That's it. Oh, and I hung it with a 3M adhesive picture hook so no nails. :)

ETA: It works awesome. See?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"