Stay at Home Moms

How many 2L for 45 people?

The big 1st birthday party is Sun and I'm trying to figure out how much soda I need. There will be 45 people, 8 of them kids ranging from 1-13. I will have bottle water, iced tea and coffee also. I'm thinking of doing juice boxes for the kids. I Googled it and the answers are all over the place. Its only a 2 hour party so just trying to make sure I have enough without having crazy leftover soda. Thanks!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: How many 2L for 45 people?

• Considering the other drinks you will have, and that it is only a two hour party, I would do 1 sprite, 1 coke/pepsi and 1 of something else rootbeer, orange pop, etc.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker *First RE visit 5/10 *B/W & SA Normal! 6/10 *Laprascopy - Removed septum and cyst 7/10 *50 mg Clomid 8/21 +Trigger 9/1 = BFN *50 mg Clomid 9/17 = No response *100 mg Clomid 9/29 + Trigger 10/8= BFP!! *Beta 1= 297 *Beta 2= 612! *It's a Boy! EDD July 4th 2011 *Surprise!! Natural BFP! Beta 1=306, Beta 2= 1100! EDD Aug 18th 2012! IT's a BOY!
  • Maybe I am just used to being around big soda drinkers, but my instinct says no less than 6 bottles, 3 coke/pepsi, 1 diet, 2 of something without caffeine (sprite, root beer, etc...)
  • Loading the player...
  • For only a 2 hour party I would only get 3 or 4 since you are doing the other drinks..

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We typically only buy soda for parties if we're mixing booze with it. I assume since it's a kids party, that's NOT what you had in mind?  Wink

If you have water, tea, coffee and juice, don't even bother. If you do want soda, get cans- that way the leftover will last.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks everyone. I think I'm good then. I have: 2 cokes, 2 sprites, 1 coke zero, 1 Dr. Pepper 10. I think maybe Ill grab a regular Dr. Pepper and a Pepsi and call it a day. I know I have Coke already but DH will want Pepsi and he will drink it no matter what. I don't mind some leftover, we can probably use it at Christmas, just didn't want a ton left. Thanks again!!
  • We just had about 30-35 people for DD's birthday party and had 4- 2 liters of soda and one thing of apple juice for the kids as well as bottled water.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"