July 2012 Moms
Options

I would love it if....

I could get mashed potatoes delivered.  I can't even stomach the idea of making them myself.

What about you?  What would you love?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I would love it if....

• Options
    I would love a Panera soup and bread bowl right now!
    Matt and Krystal 9-18-05
    DD 1/29/07 -

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    If you could get to the grocery store, Bob Evans makes microwavable mashed potatoes and they are AWESOME! They taste as close to homemade without all the work they involve! An aunt actually brought them to Thanksgiving dinner! LOL! Personally, I would love to find some Jolly Ranchers in a store! I cannot find any! :(
    CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers Nursing Bras at Nurtured Family
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagePresleyMomma:
    If you could get to the grocery store, Bob Evans makes microwavable mashed potatoes and they are AWESOME! They taste as close to homemade without all the work they involve! An aunt actually brought them to Thanksgiving dinner! LOL! Personally, I would love to find some Jolly Ranchers in a store! I cannot find any! :(

I will remember that for when I do get to the store, but I'm already in my pj's so that ain't happening tonight!  Maybe I'll order a pizza.

• Options

I've already had two bagels today-one for breakfast and another one for lunch.  I'm almost tempted to have another one but I'll fight it so I don't gain 100 lbs this pregnancy...

• Options
    Have you checked for Jolly Ranchers at a gas station? That is where I got them from .
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • Options

I would love it if my appetite came back. Nothing is appealing to me, at all. Even my daily staples of fruit have been turning me off now.

I think I would actually love some split pea soup. Maybe I'll make some tomorrow and hope I still want it by the time it's ready. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"