October 2011 Moms

Dear Cold and Flu season

Kiss my a$s.   Do you really think it's fair for a two year old to *interrupt her little brother's two month check up to rasp to the doctor, "My turn. **Scarrett sick.  Froat all gone.  Hot.  Tummy hurt.  Head hurt.  Froat all gone hurt." While exceptionally cute it's also really sad to hear her say that.  Everyone else in the house has had this thing but me and it's gone over in a couple of days but noooo you had to put this thing in my little girl's tonsils again and now she is so miserable.  We are supposed to get lots of fluffly wet snowman snow tonight and my little girl has to stay inside tomorrow because you are mean a cruel.  

Oh and not for nuthing,  two month old with laryngitis wasn't exactly a treat either.  

* DD had an appointment right after DS so it was all good.

** Scarrett= How  DD says her name,  Scarlett.                                          

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Dear Cold and Flu season

• Hating Cold and Flu season! My husband came home with a cold, gave it to our 5 week old and she gave it to me.  We were all sick on Thanksgiving and it's still hanging on!
  • Us too. DS has a cold that turned to an ear infection (first since his tubes fell out). Now I have a sore throat and DD is congested and just not really herself. :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"