Babies on the Brain
Options

I have a confession

I have never been shat on by one of my kids. Lila has never peed out of her diaper and after a few instances where Nolan peed on himself his first few days home, he doesn't pee out of his diaper either. I don't even bother to cover it up when I am changing him. They must be saving it up for some sort of epic combination pee/shiit craptastrophe that can only happen in public.
Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: I have a confession

• Options
    They've never even done it on your hands? #2 did it almost daily to me for the first month or so. It was like as soon as the fresh air hit her bum...bam!
    2 girls and a dog
  • Options
    Never. Maybe this is really bad news for potty training.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Lucky. I have literally almost had pee shot in my eye. Well when they first got home
    MY FOUR ANGELS... M/C 12/26/02 AT 4 WEEKS M/C 12/31/07 AT 12 WEEKS, D & C M/C 12/5/08 AT 9 WEEKS, D & C ***BFP ON 3/26/09*** MARY REYNA BORN AND PASSED AWAY JULY 31ST, 2009 AT 23 WEEKS. GOODBYE SWEET BABY...I WILL MISS YOU FOREVER. ***AFTER 17 WEEKS ON BEDREST*** Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Sydney christened me with poop while BF'ing her at the dinner table on Thankgiving that year.    Poo out the diaper, out her pants, on my pants, on the chair, and on the floor.

Annabelle so far has been a little lady.

TTC#1 Chart
    TTC#2 Chart
    IUI #1 - #4 (repronex trigger) = BFN
    IUI#5 on 10/28/2008 ** BFP 11/10/08 ** EDD 07/21/09 *** It's a GIRL (07/14/09) AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    med/treatment free BFP 06/28/10. EDD 03/05/11 *** GIRL #2 (02/23/11)
    beta#1 @ 17dpo = 1296 .... beta#2 @ 19dpo = 3034
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    it's the Bug and Baby Belle!
  • Options
    imagestaycee:

Sydney christened me with poop while BF'ing her at the dinner table on Thankgiving that year.    Poo out the diaper, out her pants, on my pants, on the chair, and on the floor.

Annabelle so far has been a little lady.

Niiiice.
  • Options
    (thankfully IL's held dinner out in their huge custom garage on folding chairs that year since the house was too small for the # of people.   It will be a  year remembered for sure)
    TTC#1 Chart
    TTC#2 Chart
    IUI #1 - #4 (repronex trigger) = BFN
    IUI#5 on 10/28/2008 ** BFP 11/10/08 ** EDD 07/21/09 *** It's a GIRL (07/14/09) AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    med/treatment free BFP 06/28/10. EDD 03/05/11 *** GIRL #2 (02/23/11)
    beta#1 @ 17dpo = 1296 .... beta#2 @ 19dpo = 3034
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    it's the Bug and Baby Belle!
  • Options

never been pooped on but my DS#1 liked to pee on who ever changed him. DS#2 has never peed on me at all and only Once on the doctor at his first check up at the hospital

BabyName Ticker
  • Options

DS has never peed on me but he has peed on DH several times and all over the wall by the changing table (good thing we painted it yellow!)

I was pooped on once when he was a few weeks old putting him in the bathtub.

I have been puked on more times than I would like to count.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Never been pooped on but the first month or two he peed and pooped out his diaper just about every time he went.
  • Options
    your time will come. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Ezra peed on me at 2.5 years old. It's worse when they can talk and tell you they just peed on you.

When Matthias was 2 months old, he projectile pooped. Me, the wall, the floor, every where. 

Your kids still have time to get you. ;) 

Baby #1 edd 4/21/07 - Matthias James born 5/2/07, 9 lbs, 22 in

Baby # 2 edd 11/26/08 - Ezra Jacob born 11/29/08, 9 lbs 6 oz., 21 3/4 in

Baby #3 edd 05/04/13 - Titus Jude born 05/01/13, 9 lb 5 oz. 21.5 in

• Options
    Literally as soon as they laid M on my chest he pooed on me.  I kid you not.  We took pictures it was so disgustingly funny.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Luckily I can say the same thing... for now.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

My kid pooped as I pushed him out. He was COVERED in whatever it's called, the black tar like stuff. From the front he looked so squishy and new, the back was a whole 'nother story!  We have pics too.

Other than that, i've gotten peed on when he was tiny, but no poop yet.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"