Success after IF

XP - FF Car Seat for Back Bench Seat of Ford F-250

My little boy is 36 pounds and 36 inches tall and is currently sitting RF in a Sunshine Radian in my husband's F250 with a rear bench seat. The bench butts up against the rear window and the bench seat is fairly narrow. We are having a second baby and Lucas will need to switch to FF because the toddler seat will have to go in the middle where Lucas currently sits. The Sunshine Radian will not fit FF...it overhangs the bench.

If you have a narrow bench seat in the back of a truck, what sort of car seat do you use? I've had the Cosco Scenera and the Evenflo Maestro suggested, but haven't tried them yet. I'm hesitant to use the Cosco becaus I want something a little plusher.

Thanks!

Re: XP - FF Car Seat for Back Bench Seat of Ford F-250

• We used THIS one on my husband's F-250 bench seat.  It has worked great RF and FF.  It's not super plush, but it's served us well.  The more plush version, which is what we use in my car, was too big for the bench seat.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thanks for the recommendation!  I wish there was some sort of website that showed what car seats worked it what cars!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"