May 2012 Moms
Options

Hello nasty mood - I've been expecting you

I guess this is what people mean when they talk about being pregnant and hormonal.  I have been pretty pleasant the entire pregnancy and this afternoon, BAM!  Angry for no reason at all.  Well, not no reason but little things that don't usually get me down.  All morning my client was being a complete douchbag, then I went dress shopping for my work party (in 2 days!!) and all of a sudden a dark cloud came over me.  Back at the work, our office lacky was complaining to me about something that had nothing to do with me and I didn't have the patience for it at all...... I kind of just glared at her and walked away, ignoring her rant.  She probably thinks I am a total careless biotch and I didn't even care. 

Re: Hello nasty mood - I've been expecting you

• Options

We all have bad days.  I have days where my patience is worn down to nothing and the sound of this one girl shuffling her way past my desk wants to make me scream.  Those are the days my iPod is my friend. 

You are allowed off days, especially if your client was being a douchebag (I have douchebag clients too)!

• Options
    This is TOTALLY me today. I think I've been pretty good for the most part but today I am feeling really really bitchy. I had an argument with my husband and every client at work is driving me nuts today. I have NO patience and everything everyone says is annoying me. I know it's me so that is what I keep telling myself but I feel like I just want to go home and be alone!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageJWhite1517:
    This is TOTALLY me today. I think I've been pretty good for the most part but today I am feeling really really bitchy. I had an argument with my husband and every client at work is driving me nuts today. I have NO patience and everything everyone says is annoying me. I know it's me so that is what I keep telling myself but I feel like I just want to go home and be alone!

I hear ya. I'm right there with ya. I told my boss off today for not knowing how to run our office and I'm leaving in April so she better figure sh*t out before I leave.

• Options
    Glad to hear I'm not the only! I didn't know if this was a pregnancy thing or I just turned into a uber b*tch. My boss has been the one wearing on my nerves. Anything she says I have to fight rolling my eyes at LOL. Hope this is just a passing phase for all. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"