2nd Trimester
Options

Any other prego Type 1 Diabetics???

I have type 1 diabetes and was just wondering if there were any others in here with actual diabetes. If so I wanted to hear some of what your pregnancy experience has been like?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Any other prego Type 1 Diabetics???

• Options

Thank you for your reply. The advise about having someone at home with me after delivery is really appreciated, I have had severe problems with lows in the past and had numerous seizures so I'm sure if it is that bad I will not want to be the only there to take care of myself and baby.

Things seem to be going great for me so far, I have had some highs that really scare me but I am hoping that wont lead to any major complications. I wonder if it is common for diabetic women to deliver early....

I'm glad to know you are hear to ask questions through out my pregnancy, thank you!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Hello! I just saw your post. I am also a type I diabetic, and have been for 13 years. I am on the pump as well, and I am 23 weeks pregnant. I have heard from other PP moms that are diabetic that after baby is definitely harder. I check my bs's about 15 times a day, and have been working closely with MFM to keep things healthy. I have had about 8 ultrasounds so far to track baby's growth, but it has been great to see her so much. If you have any questions just PM me!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"