Breastfeeding
Options

Anyone ever taken......???

Has anyone ever taken

1st Step For Moms Breast Feeding Milk Thistle/Fenugreek Dietary Supplement Capsules

from Walgreens? It's $14.99 a bottle and contains a combined milk thistle and fenugreek. Any luck??? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

#2-BO 6/6/13 D/C     #3 natural m/c 8/6/13 

#4 EDD 5/19/14 It's a boy! 

Re: Anyone ever taken......???

• Options
    I just bought some yesterday!  I've been taking fenugreek for about 2 weeks now with no results, so I'm going to try this next.  I'm just trying to figure out how much to take.  The dosage on the bottle won't be enough.  I am currently taking 9 pills of fenugreek daily.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I have taken Fenugreek by itself and it really bothered my stomach (it can for some people). I had cramps and diahhrea for the 3 weeks I took it.

I didn't see an increase in milk production either, but other people wear by it! I hope it helps you!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    image image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Both mother's milk and fenugreek work for me, but you have to use as directed. For the fenugreek, I was taking about 6 pills per day, until the point I was smelling like maple syrup. For the motor's milk, I initially drank 3 cups a day and started back, once my supply was established. These supplements really got me  threw growth spurts. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"