Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

diaper costs?

What is your approx. montly diaper expense?  I know that it may vary, just looking for a general idea for 6-9 months.

Thanks!

Re: diaper costs?

• Options

I remember you from 3T!! Congratulations!

DD goes through approx 7 diapers a day, so about 210 diapers a month. If we got a large Costco box of diapers it would be about $35 and that would last just over a month.

Our costs are less since we just use disposables at night and cloth during the day.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Diagnosed with PCOS March '10 - Started 1000mg of Metformin
    After 3 unsuccessful Clomid cycles, FSH+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Time to make Emilie a big sister!

May '16 2.0: Letrozole+FSH+Menopur+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP! first beta-45.44, second beta-148

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    We use cloth diapers full time. So if you include the increase in use of detergent and water it is less than $5/month.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

About 25$ lots of stores have price match around here and atleast one always has the big box's of Huggies reg 40$ for 25$.. I dont think i have ever paid full price.

Toys r us, Walmart and grocery stores always have that 25$ deal about once a month at seperate times so usually once i run low someone is having their sale.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I buy a big box of Pampers about once a month from Amazon Mom that costs about $27.
    DD1: May 2011
    DD2: February 2014

• Options
    We get a big box from Costco for about $40 and it lasts us about 6 weeks.
  • Options
    With DD1 I was a complete Pampers snob...they were the only diapers I would use for her.  I finally gave in and listened to some of my friends and tried the Target Up & Up brand, and we LOVE them.  I buy the $19.99 box every month.  I can usually find an Up & Up diaper coupon on the Target website too.
    Allie ~ 01/26/09 ~ 7 lbs, 9 oz ~ 20.75 in. & Amelia ~ 03/16/11 ~ 8 lbs, 1 oz ~ 21 in.

• Options
    About $40/month...I go to Sam's club & buy the big boxes of diapers there.
  • Options

imageITGurl0626:
    About $40/month...I go to Sam's club & buy the big boxes of diapers there.

Yep, this.  I don't even have a sam's membership....I just go with my mom.  It lasts at least a month, if not longer.

image April 2, 2011 Exclusive Pumping Facebook Group http://www.facebook.com/groups/113592028761826/ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I buy Huggies from Costco... $40 for 258 diapers.
    TTC #1 April 2009 Dx with PCOS September 2009 TI w Clomid x3 = BFNs IUI w Clomid = BFN TI w Clomid = BFP! August 2010 We are blessed. TTC #2 TTC on our own August & September 2012 = BFN x 2 (so I thought) Appt w RE Oct 2012 and got a BFP that day! Thank you, Lord. Nov 23 7 week u/s - so far so good. Jan 3 12 week u/s - still going strong. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I buy Huggies from my local Meijer Store with coupons. They usually have great deals on diapers. I'm not really sure of the cost per month but, I extreme coupon so I have a stock pile of 25 packs/boxes of diapers and 18 packs of wipes ALL for under $70.00. I don't need to buy anymore diapers. I have all sizes too from 2 though 3T.
  • Options
    I use Pampers or Huggies and stock up when I can match good coupons with sales. So, I end up spending less than $20/month on diapers and wipes.

Mom to 4 wonderful children: T(8), B(6) ,M(3), and A(1)
    baby #5 due 12-07-14
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"