October 2011 Moms
Options

Baby has smelly gas!

So my LO is almost six weeks old.  She gets mostly breastmilk but we do have to supplement (per pedi's orders) with a little formula as well.  We've been doing this for awhile but in the last few days, she has begun to have the *smelliest* toots ever!  She isn't acting sick or like the gas really bothers her... it's just the odor that has changed. Should I call her pedi about it or just buy a gas mask?  Ha ha...
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Baby has smelly gas!

• Options
    Levi's gas has recently changed as well, I think its normal. :)

• Options

imagemrsgabus:
    Levi's gas has recently changed as well, I think its normal. :)

I agree! Luke has gotten stinky lately too, but like you said, nothing else has changed. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Caleb could clear a room!  Totally normal.

P.S. I looove your siggy pic

Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    DS is so stinky!  He smells like rotten eggs and I EBF, DD never smelled like this, I chalked it up to him just being a boy!
    photo IMG_3757_zps3e266e57.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker "Sometimes I am two people. Johnny is the nice one. Cash causes all the trouble. They fight." - Johnny Cash
  • Options
    oh smelly toots I usually wait a few minutes if the smell goes away then I know he didnt poop! Rotten eggs or pickled eggs . We call it his lovely aroma because afterwards he has a smile on his face :D
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"