January 2012 Moms
Options

CPW: Weight before pregnancy?

Re: CPW: Weight before pregnancy?

• Options
    I was 178 at my first appt.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I weighed 114 and got down to 103 due to severe morning sickness. I'm currently 141 and freaked out about how I'm going to get back to pre pregnancy weight...
    Nia, Mom to Jayden Michael, Born 12/04/06, Adopted 12/07/06
    And Elias Parker, Born 3.5 weeks early 12/20/2011 image
    FINALLY!!! After 7 years of infertility! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was working on losing weight when I got preg. So I'm freaked out how I'm not only going to get to my pre-pregnancy weight but back down to my realistic goal of 135. So far I've gained 23lbs, I'm getting closer and closer to that 200lb. I don't like the thought of weighing more than my husband! It's sad because if I put on his coat right now I can't zip it up.
  • Options
    Just one more example of how "above average" I am. Wink
    image"">image"">imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I was 196 before pregnancy and now I am 211 so 15 pounds gained so far. :)
  • Options
    I was 115 before pregnancy and I'm 151 now.
    BabyName Ticker BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    I was at my heaviest ever when I got pregnant, so I need to lose the 23 (+ whatever is left to gain) that I have gained while pregnant, plus the 10 - 15 that I had gained BEFORE getting pregnant. Whoops. lol
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I was 169 pre pregnancy and am 195 now.  I lost about 50-lbs before this pregnancy and it's sort of depressing to watch the scale going back up.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Married 1/2/99.
    TTC since 4/09.
    Diagnosed PCOS. Diagnosed Hypothryoid 11/09.
    SHG & SA normal. PCOS Research study started 5/10.
    Clomid/Femara cycle #1 - 6/10 = BFN
    Clomid/Femara cycle #2 - 7/10 = BFP #1 - Missed miscarriage 9/2/10
    11/12 - BFP #2 - 11/22 - m/c
    5/1/11 - BFP #3 - Pre-eclampsia, IUGR & bed rest from 32w. DD born via induction 1/4/12.
  • Options
    I can't believe I am writing this, but I was 230 at my first doctors appointment and I was 250 at my last doctors appointment. So, I have a little bit of weight to loose. But I am determined to do it.
  • Options

Weight is really just a number.

How tall are you?  What was your BMI before pregnancy?

I am 5'10 and was 160before prego with a very healthy BMI.  Now I'm hitting 200 BUT am all belly.  I don't feel like I've gotten FAT.  Just got a bowling ball in my belly.

• Options
    5'8" was 165lb pre-pg. Currently 194lb.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

My normal weight fluxuates around 255.  Due to the stress (and stress eating) of TTC my weight at my IUI was 267.  I lost 15lbs the first 5 months, gained 4 back at 26 weeks, lost 1 at 28 weeks and lost another 2 at 30 weeks.  So overall I'm down 14lbs and basically still at my normal pre-pregnancy weight. 

My dr says everything is fine, LO is growing on track, blood work looks great, etc.  She thinks I'll leave the hospital 15lbs lighter than I am now.  She attributes my lack of weght gain to my better eating habits.  I decided when I started IF treatments that I don't want to be the "fat mom" and I'm trying to make better food choices.

I will admit it's a bit odd to be bigger than I ever have yet still weigh the same.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am 5'7 and was 165 before I got pregnant.  All I'll say now is that as of last week I've gained 74 lbs. I just bought a jogging stroller.
  • Options

I am 5'9" and weighed 175 at my lowest point during this pregnancy. At the beginning of the year I was 210. I started losing weight and when I got my BFP I was 181. I lost another 6 pounds with dieting during the first 10 weeks, but my OB told me to stop so I did. I now weigh 189, which I consider to be a net gain of 8 pounds for the pregnancy.

My goal was to get down to 165 or so, and I am hoping to do that quickly (ish) after she comes.  

DD 1.18.2012
  • Options
    SS. I was 93lbs pre-pregnancy and I am 5'2".

BabyFruit Ticker
    BFP #1 5/07/11, DS 01/19/12
    BFP #2 08/09/12, M/C 08/10/12
    BFP #3 10/30/12, EDD 07/11/12...please stick!
  • Options

I'm 5'11" and, due to playing competitive volleyball, have an athletic build. I weighed 165 pre-pregnancy, and currently weigh 205.

• Options
    I was 128 pre pregnancy and now I am up to 154.
  • Options
    About 140 pre-pregnancy, and 158 at the Dr. Monday.
    Pregnancy Ticker image image image
  • Options
    I am 5'2''... for my body type, 116 would be really skinny for me and 135 would be a little overweight and puffy... that is quite a wide range for shorter girls.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm 5'11' and started out at 216 (same as before DS and I gained 70 lbs with him!), last dr appt 2 wks ago I was 245 and since I'm giving birth in the next week, I won't be gaining much more!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers image image image
  • Options

I'm curious to know what the average height is... 

I was 125 when I got pregnant this time, and am 5'7". 160 right now.  

• Options

I am 5'5" and weighed 135.  I have a very petite frame, so I feel much better at 125.  I used to like 115-120, but being almost 40 that weight is too hard for me to maintain.  I am now 157 and feeling very confident that I will lose the baby weight.  Although at this age, my stomach has no chance of snapping back:(  My belly has always been my problem area anyways, and I had pudginess and cellulite on my stomach even when I was thin.

Funny note...my first pregnacy I was only 15 and 98 lbs.  I gained 31 lbs, which means that I was heavier this time non pregnant than I was last time the day I gave birth.  But that's ok...I was embarassingly skinny when I was 15 and hated it.

Layla 01.08.12

Chloe and Vivian 07.23.13

My Gang.  Halloween 2013

• Options
    Started out at 5'2" and 100 lbs. even.  My dr said that a 35-40 lb gain would be ideal for me...I was 126 at my 32 wk appt Monday and my maternal/fetal med appt Tues.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I am 5'8 and was 160 before, now I am 190... all belly too and told that I "don't look pregnant from behind" For some reason that always cracks me up.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"