November 2011 Moms

Baby will be here tomorrow!

Tomorrow I will be 41 weeks. At our last doctors apt (last Monday) I was 4cm dilated and 80% effaced. At our apt. today nothing had changed.

My doctor stripped my membrane and I have been have cramping, contractions, and spotting since. This may just make baby come out naturally.

But.....

In the event it does not, we are scheduled to be induced at 8:30 tomorrow morning! Although my baby is now a December baby I could not be happier and more excited! We have been waiting so eagerly to meet our little guy and finally the time has come. Although our plan was for a natural birth, I am not letting it bother me. Baby has been healthy and doc believes he will be 8 lbs (ish) so as long as I am healthy, he is healthy, happy and strong nothing else matters!

I hope all you other ladies waiting to meet your babies get to soon!  

Re: Baby will be here tomorrow!

• I'm sorry your not able to have the natural birth experience you wanted, but you're right, a healthy baby is paramount.  Best wishes for a healthy delivery!
  • Good luck! I'll be 41 weeks on Friday and will start induction Saturday night if nothing happens before then. Soon we will be holding our little ones. Hope you have a great experience! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Me: 37 DH: 38 
    BFP #1 3/17/11 - DS born 12/4/11
    TFAS Dec 2013
    BFP #2 - 3/23/14 - CP 3/26/14
    BFP #3 - 8/20/14 - Natural Miscarriage 9/22/14
    BFP #4 - 1/28/15 - DS2 born 10/13/15
    Surprise BFP# 5 - 9/2/16 - Due 5/13/17

• Loading the player...
  • Super exciting!  I hope you'll share your birth story and pics with us...don't transfer to the Dec board!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Best of Luck!
  • best of luck!  im being induced an hour before you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"