Stay at Home Moms

My husband was home "sick" from work yesterday

and I think he's jealous that I stay at home.  We are usually pretty busy over the weekend trying to fit everything in we want to get done with my sons nap schedule.  I think yesterday he really saw how laid back and stress free some of the days can be with our son and he got jealous.  I know better with my husband and rather than try to explain to him what it's really like I just let him sulk a little and today he is back to work.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: My husband was home "sick" from work yesterday

• imagerach10782:
      I think yesterday he really saw how laid back and stress free some of the days can be with our son and he got jealous.

I can't speak for anyone but myself/my family but that "laid-back" and "stress-free" stuff?  Yeah, that takes a LOT of planning and a LOT of staying on schedule (lunch/nap/etc) on my part.  It runs smoothly because I make and plan for it to run smoothly.  It doesn't just *poof* happen!  LOL!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageGeek_Girl:

imagerach10782:
      I think yesterday he really saw how laid back and stress free some of the days can be with our son and he got jealous.

I can't speak for anyone but myself/my family but that "laid-back" and "stress-free" stuff?  Yeah, that takes a LOT of planning and a LOT of staying on schedule (lunch/nap/etc) on my part.  It runs smoothly because I make and plan for it to run smoothly.  It doesn't just *poof* happen!  LOL!

Right on.
    The Blog

Dinner.Hard life?

The brothers I Rule and OMG! with their faithful sidekickFootFoot.

imageimageimage

My life has a superb cast but I can't figure out the plot.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageGeek_Girl:

imagerach10782:

This exactly.  It ticks me off when people thing that smooth days just magically happen!!

• imageGeek_Girl:

And even with the most planning, sometimes you have to do what to have to do....  deal with the "I have to poop" when we get in the van leaving the library and the toddler crying at the checkout.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"