Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

2nd birthday budget

what is your party budget? not including gifts!
*The Blog* Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Natural M/C : Arabella's Twin Guardian Angel, 7.29.2009.**Natural M/C : 2.20.2010. 18 weeks. Always Loved. 4 weeks.

Re: 2nd birthday budget

• Options
    I meant to keep track of everything, but I ended up not.  We had a party at home, and I would say with her outfit, Morgan's outfit, the cake (I made) the pizza, the decorations, we were probably around $150.
    DD1(4):VSD & PFO (Closed!), Prenatal stroke, Mild CP, Delayed pyloric opening/reflux, Brachycephaly & Plagiocephaly, Sacral lipoma, Tethered spinal cord, Compound heterozygous MTHFR, Neurogenic bladder, Urinary retention & dyssynergia, incomplete emptying, enlarged Bladder with Poor Muscle Tone, EDS-Type 3. Mito-Disorder has been mentioned

DD2(2.5): Late term premie due to PTL, low fluid & IUGR, Reflux, delayed visual maturation, compound heteroygous MTHFR, PFAPA, Bilateral kidney reflux, Transient hypogammaglobulinemia, EDS-Type 3

• Options
    Party at home.  Cake & decorations about $200.00 maybe and gifts another $150.00 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Food and drinks were easily $150, cake was $50, decor and goodie bags were $30. I spent $15 on invitations. So about $250 total on the party. $150 on the gifts.
    Our angel is in heaven 12/12/08
    BFP 2/25/09
    HCG 3/6=518 3/8=1230
    1st Ultrasound 3/18 FHR=103
    2nd U/S 3/20 FHR=118!!
    3rd U/S 4/1 FHR=169 :)
    BIG U/S 5/22=IT'S A BOY! FHR-148
    DS Born October 30, 2009
    BFP 5/27/11 Stick baby, stick!
    HCG 5/31=140 P=9 HCG 6/2=292 P=11
    1ST Ultrasound 6/15 FHR=109!!
    U/S 8/18=IT'S A BOY! FHR-141 :)
    DS Born January 20, 2012
    BFP 5/27/13 EDD 2-5-14
    U/S 8/17 FRH-141 It's a boy!!

• Options
    I am making everything including food, so about $50 for ingredients.  We are using our flatware and dishes, but I am going to go to IKEA and grab a few sets of their kid plates and cups.  I am going to say $100, and then another $50-$75 on gifts, considering Christmas is 15 days after.
  • Options
    We're having his party at Chuck e Cheese this Saturday (fun for him and easy for mama! Smile). I'm planning on $200 total, but it might be less. The party is his gift. 
  • Options

$200 - 250 including gifts

Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes the eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker - Author Unknown

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    Yikes - I guess I went over the norm...  We had her party at the Little Gym in Manhattan and I added catering in for the adults (the party included pizza and cake only) I think it came to about $600-700...  I did little goody bag things too but those were really cheap maybe 50$ for everything
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Max $100.   We are having 2 of her friends with their parents over on the Sunday before her birthday.  Probably 8 adults and 3 kids.  We don't live anywhere near family so that cuts down numbers considerably.  I am baking the cake and making all of the food.  We are decorating the house for Christmas that Saturday so I am planning on adding streamers and balloons and lots of flowers.  I will get some nice beer for the adults and juice boxes for the kids.  No favors.  

The day of her birthday I am going to take her to the zoo and out for pizza with a couple of friends and their kids.  If the weather is crummy we will just order pizza to the house and have a 2nd party! 

• Options
    $100. the party was at my moms house. We had a bounce house, munchies, drinks cake and icecream, decorations and paraty favors.
  • Options
    We are renting a room at a local pizza shop ($40), airplanes are the theme...such as it is (plates/napkins/cups and airplanes for online @$50) @ $30 for personalized photo invites.So we just need the pizza and drinks and cake. I"m debating about just making the cake myself.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I wasn't really keeping track but we just kept it simple. Probably around $150
    Logan - 11/09, Lander 08/11, Baby #3 ~It's a girl!!~ EDD: 04/10/14

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"