Trouble TTC

Ugly cried DH all the way to Argentina

MH gets invited on multiple hunting trips a year by business customers and whatnot. This morning he left for Argentina. Rewind to last night, I felt the urge to cry all day long but held it in until I got home. When he got home and wanted to know what was wrong I just told him I was upset that my period wasn't cooperating and I was very anxious to start treatment again. Naturally when someone asks me what's wrong when I'm already crying the BIG hideous irrational cry starts. Not only did I hit him with that gem, other things that I didn't even know were bothering me started pouring out like word vomit. I started saying things like, "I wish I was invited to go on fun trips during the year" and "I wouldn't be waiting on my period if I wouldn't have miscarried in September". I know it was the hormones talking but I feel like the world's worst wife. Why couldn't I have waited until after he left to have a major breakdown? So there you have it, I ugly cried my husband all the way to Argentina :(
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Ugly cried DH all the way to Argentina

• Im sorry :(

Im sure your H understands!  We all have moments like that,lol.

http://oi58.tinypic.com/nqv6fk.jpg

DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Yikes, I'm so sorry you were having an awful day :(  I'm sure your DH totally understands.  I put the ugly cry on MH right before he had to leave for a 3 wk training thing last spring.  They know we are emotional beings!  I hope you start feeling better soon, and get some good 'me time' in while he is away.  Thinking of you!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary

TTC since 2008
    Dh:34, no issues.  Me:31, Endo, slightly hypothyroid, deformed ovary, paracentric inversion.
    4 Gonal-F, Cetrotide, HcG, Crinone +TI cycles= all BFN
    Lap in 2012 to remove large unresolving cyst discovered endo and double lobed ovary.
     6 Gonal-F, Cetrotide, HcG, Crinone IUI cycles= All BFN,
    1st IVF w/ICSI- June '13 Antagonist: Gonal-F, Menopur, Ganirelix, HcG, Estradiol, Crinone= 7 retrieved, 4 mature, 1 unfertilized, 2 abnormally fertilized, 1 normally fertilized.  2DT of only embryo and our miracle BFP.
    Our beloved baby boy was born sleeping Oct. 13, 2013 due to pROM/IC/Uterine infection.
    2nd IVF w/ICSI- Feb. '14 EPP/lupron/antagonist: Estrace, lupron, HGH, Gonal-F, Menopur, HcG, PIO, lovenox, doxy/dex.=21 retrieved, 16 mature, 15 fertilized!!  5dt of 1 blast/ 6 frozen. BFP!  Beta 1 9dp5dt:83.9  Beta 2: 11dp5dt: 145.2  Beta 3  14dp5dt: 497  Please be our sticky rainbow baby!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm so sorry.  I do the same thing -- fall apart at the wrong time and then regret it after the fact.  I am sure your husband understands, it's just such a roller coaster and you never know when you'll be up and when you be down.

Hang in there! 

• I am sorry hon - I am sure DH understands.  This roller coaster brings on those free flow of emotions.  I hope you feel better soon!
  • I am sorry that you had a breakdown like that, but I am pretty sure we have all done that!  I hope you feel better soon.

On a side note: I am really jealous of your husband.  I would like to go hunting in Argentina!  And I really want to go wine tasting there.

Me- 37, DH- 32. TTC- June 2010- Adoption journey started April 2012 image
  • Thanks for the kind words girls! I texted him this morning at the airport and apologized for being cray-cray! He said he understood that I'm having a hard time right now. I truly find so much comfort here knowing that there are women who can relate so closely to me! Thanks again.
  • Oh hun! We have all been there. Huge hugs to you!
  • I'm sorry.  I'm sure your husband understands.  Sometimes emotions get the best of us.  I hope your ugly cry at least made you feel better.
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"