Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Any other babies obsessed with standing?

ds is not quite 5 months, but he LOVES to be held in a standing position.  He has strong legs, and has liked standing on my lap for a while now, but when he is fussy in the evenings all he wants is for me to hold his hands and let him stand on the floor.  He will start smiling and even giggling sometimes, and he has started to take steps!  I thought it was too early for that? He can still only sit up for less than a minute before toppling over, but he wants to walk already.

Any one else have a lo who loves to stand?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Any other babies obsessed with standing?

• Options
    my DD loves to stand too.  When I am burping her she will push herself from sitting to standing.  It's so funny.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    my dd loves to stand too. she doesn't want to sit on my lap, like, ever. she just wants to stand while i'm holding her.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageAKBrideinMD:
    my dd loves to stand too. she doesn't want to sit on my lap, like, ever. she just wants to stand while i'm holding her.

same here, and if i try to get her to sit on my lap after standing, she'll lock her whole body stiff as a board lol.  its so awkward.  but adorable Wink

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    we try to get DD to sit up from a prone position, but she goes dtraight to standing!
  • Options
    Our DD loves to stand too. It's almost like she forgot how to bend her legs and sit! It's so funny when people hold her and try to make her lay back and snuggle, and she freaks out until I tell them to stand her up.
  • Options
    Oh yes. For 2 months or more now my LO has preferred to stand. And my DH has "walked" her across the house several times. She's always sliding herself down to the floor to stand or pushing off of me to stand up where we are, lol.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    yes! she loves standing,, I almost feel like she wont even crawl because shes not intertested in that at all, just standing!!! SO DARN CUTE!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Since he was like 1.5 months old DS loves to stand up. I bet he will walk before he crawls! Sometimes if he is fussy, I just stand him up and that calms him and he is happy again! He has some strong chubby little legs!
    image   Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"